List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Oh man, I think I’ll give trade radio a big miss.
Rather watch paint dry than listen to 8 hours a day of mindless dribble, gossip and guesswork.
Unless we get Orazio or Aliir’s manager on or CD it’s a waste of time.

Lol bro. Trade week is still like a week and a half away. The * are they even talking about for that long? It's literally just a platform to get ads out.

I’m not entirely on the trade Bonner train as I think he can come good. Especially with the lack of reliability we’re getting from Burton, he could still be useful. But this board certainly amazes me. Until yesterday, they all wanted to get rid of him. Now they want to do a Dodoro on the trade table

Agree but this could be the same with any of our spuds who showed flashes/glimpses. Buy low/sell high is what we are doing, Bonner still has a lot of value, i can't see him getting a look in next year with Jones/Bergman competing for the same spot (injuries aside). Bonner for Fanta will be a fair trade as Fanta really fills a need of a small goal kicking forward as Butters and Rozee will probably get more gametime in the midfield next year.

Selective memory. They weren't all easy shots but two or three of them certainly were.

His last two shots in the last quarter would normally be gimmes for him, but he was mentally shot by then.

Oh man, I think I’ll give trade radio a big miss.
Rather watch paint dry than listen to 8 hours a day of mindless dribble, gossip and guesswork.
Unless we get Orazio or Aliir’s manager on or CD it’s a waste of time.

Welcome to every trade period every year.

Well, until yesterday the majority of the Port posters were saying to trade Bonner for a pack of chips. Now suddenly, we want a straight swap for Fantasia?!
Was this a sarcastic post? Because bag of chips is Fantasia's peak real value right noe

This is the hope if he stays.

Just vecause Amon did it doesn't mean we should start to expect it though.

Most leopards don't change their spots.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Amon was a lightly framed wingman who as a younger player was timid but continued to improve in this area. Bonner has always had decent size about him but just refuses to use it. Shies away from body contact and tackling also. These are not attributes I want in a defender, rebound or otherwise.

No .. Ladhams not going anywhere .. he is our backup ruckman and can kick goals resting forward.
Plus, he's contracted. And contracted players can't be traded.

Curious - if somehow we could get a first round pick in before Jones, but lost Ladhams to Sydney and gained Allir Allir would you do it??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would we trade Ladhams for a top 5 pick and Aliir? Yes of ******* course we would. But unless we have an inside man at Sydney trade HQ it won't happen, so why ask?

Lol what ? Yes they can.
Contracted Port players cannot be traded. Players contracted to other clubs (like Aliir Aliir) can be. Hope this clears things up.

The Geelong player we should be targeting is Narkle. Out of contract, a quick inside mid/forward he is exactly what we need. Pace in the guts should be our number one take away point from our loss to Richmond.

If Geelong add Cameron, Higgins and whoever else they are after whilst retaining Hawkins, Parfitt and others, the salary cap squeeze will mean some players are forced out. An article on Afl.com.au suggests Narkle’s management are listening to offers.

Narkle up forward > Fantasia up forward. Plus Narkle adds a vital ingredient to our midfield rotations. Narkle should be our first target.

My recollection of the Trengove trade was that when the twins came along and with the other little one, the move back to Melbourne was required for their family support. So once again thank you Port Adelaide for being such a caring employer
Lol. That's the line Trengove rolled out, as it sounds better than "my services were no longer required".

Port didn't have a role for him anymore, so he went to the Dogs. The family support thing is just a nice way to sell it to members.

Back