List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Trading day on Fox just said port is willing to offer our 2nd round pick and a future 3rd in exchange for fantasia and a late pick in this year's draft and Essendon are saying no.
Thank you Dodo for saying no.

If we give 29 + our future 3rd we’ll be desperate to get points in next year for Burgoyne (assuming he goes after our first rounder). Would not do that at all.

If we give 29 + our future 3rd we’ll be desperate to get points in next year for Burgoyne (assuming he goes after our first rounder). Would not do that at all.

I'm actually not that worried about next year.

We have sensational depth ATM and by the end of next year I expect we will have quality players wanting more opportunity or surplus to needs.

Next year there will be a raft of Port players wanting out. We have 35 players on our list who want and expect to play next year. 35 doesn’t go into 22.

Next year there will be a raft of Port players wanting out. We have 35 players on our list who want and expect to play next year. 35 doesn’t go into 22.

I for one am glad we are holding onto a few this year who will devalue by the time next year rolls around.

His career stats are the same as Tom Papley hopefully we can get him on the park.

Why the **** have we paid more than Fantasia than clubs have paid for Jaidyn Stephenson and Ben Brown.

His career stats are the same as Tom Papley hopefully we can get him on the park.

What’s the comparison for the last 2 years ? Not worried about career numbers show me last 2 years which is their true output now.

Why the fu** have we paid more than Fantasia than clubs have paid for Jaidyn Stephenson and Ben Brown.
Because both those clubs wanted them gone no matter what

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s our situation now with points on Jones? Don’t want to go in with a deficit.

Feel like we should’ve moved on Bonner for something this year or next.

Well then they overrate the value of a pick in the 30's. Give me Fantasia over Joe Atley or Willem Drew any day.

What’s our situation now with points on Jones? Don’t want to go in with a deficit.

Feel like we should’ve moved on Bonner for something this year or next.
The late pick would give us enough. We still have a first rounder next year and can always trade out a fringe player next year or switch draft picks to get Jase Burgoyne sorted

Well then they overrate the value of a pick in the 30's. Give me Fantasia over Joe Atley or Willem Drew any day.
in your specific scenario a future 2nd in a good draft with limited NGAs before it is miles over Fantasia's value

We should’ve gone after Lachie Hunter. He or Libba surely on the outer now heading into 2021 with:

Macrae, Bont, Dunkley, Treloar, Smith, Libba, Hunter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back