List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

1. I'm all aboard the aliir train, right age profile, right size and athletic to boot, big yes from me.

2. Yeah we have to trade for him but he was on the outer with the swans anyway, I'm sure a late second rounder or early third gets it done.

3. To the haters who say, we just traded out Howard now we're trading this guy in... We got a first rounder in a draft we like the look of for him and even though he had a top 3 finish in the saints bnf, lynch touched him up badly in the semi.

4. I don't think it's clurey who misses out, I think it's McKenzie and we suddenly have a bit of depth there.

5. We've been killed by big forwards for too long when our midfield can't get on top early and we see games get away from us before we have time to adjust. Our structures are great, I'm hoping of we can halve some early contests when we're a bit cold around the contest, it'll give our mids time to warm into the game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pettigrew never put up a season near what McKenzie just did and thurstans when moved back played out a slow but steady role for us. He was never ‘one and done’ really.

But I get your point that you think McKenzie might go backwards but I’m not hugely worried.

My worst fear is less about personnel and more that teams pick apart our high press and use fast small forwards to tear us apart next year.

1. I'm all aboard the aliir train, right age profile, right size and athletic to boot, big yes from me.

2. Yeah we have to trade for him but he was on the outer with the swans anyway, I'm sure a late second rounder or early third gets it done.
Aliir isn't on the outer at the Swans. He played 14 games this season, he is in our best 22. You would need to do better than that.

We need a ruckman... Ladhams would be of interest to us.

Aliir isn't on the outer at the Swans. He played 14 games this season, he is in our best 22. You would need to do better than that.

I certainly doubt we are remotely interested enough to trade Ladhams for Aliir. That would be rather confusing.

I certainly doubt we are remotely interested enough to trade Ladhams for Aliir. That would be rather confusing.
Well, I don't think we partiuclary want to trade Aliir either, so you are going to need to come up with something we are interested in.

Well, I don't think we partiuclary want to trade Aliir either, so you are going to need to come up with something we are interested in.
Was he dropped?

OK glad we have an understanding of how trades work.

As a neutral can I just say FMD. No one in their right mind would trade Ladhams for Aliir, only a nutter would propose it let alone lay demands as if you’re part of the Sydney trading team. They wouldn’t be that stupid to even suggest it, you should give them more credit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a neutral can I just say FMD. No one in their right mind would trade Ladhams for Aliir, only a nutter would propose it let alone lay demands as if you’re part of the Sydney trading team. They wouldn’t be that stupid to even suggest it, you should give them more credit.
Where did I lay demands like a member of the Swans trading team?

Here is what I said:

Get a grip.

There's simply no trade that gets Ladhams. Even the Swans round 1 has no real value as we'd be forced to use it on a player we committed too in the draft.

Ladhams for Aliir is a fair trade I agree, but may I suggest young Mitch Georgiades as an alternative, seeing as you missed out on Daniher.

Also Aliir + 3rd rounder for Butters or Houston might be tempting for us.

Ollie Wines straight swap?

When they laughed off Ladhams “well you’re going to have to come up something that interests us”

Yes, as the person I replied to first in this thread was suggesting that Aliir was on the outer and could be picked up for a later draft pick, which isn't the case. Aliir is wanted at the Swans and contracted, so if there is interest from Port they are going to have to give us something of value. That's just a basic statement of fact.

Yes, as the person I replied to first in this thread was suggesting that Aliir was on the outer and could be picked up for a later draft pick, which isn't the case. Aliir is wanted at the Swans and contracted, so if there is interest from Port they are going to have to give us something of value. That's just a basic statement of fact.

and in twelve months time Alir is out of contract and a restricted free agent. If you are going to get anything for him this is the year to do it. The player you are posting about has played 64 games in 6 seasons and is no superstar so in the event we are we are interested I would not expect too much for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back