List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

We only just signed him up to a new two deal

I understand that but if we get a taller defender we could get some currency for him and out of Cluery and Jonas, he’s most expendable

I understand that but if we get a taller defender we could get some currency for him and out of Cluery and Jonas, he’s most expendable

And what do we do in that case if any of our tall defenders then miss a game through injury or suspension? We'd be in quite a pickle imo.

Sometimes keeping someone for depth is better than adding a 2nd or 3rd round pick in a weak draft.

I rate Aliir Aliir very highly! He will be absolutely perfect for our team if we got him.

I rate Aliir Aliir very highly! He will be absolutely perfect for our team if we got him.
I rate Aliir Aliir very highly very highly.

Could this mean we don't see Lycett dropping back anymore, or Jonas playing on medium sized players (eg Dustin Martin)?

Caldwell now open for offers since Crouch off to the Saints.
Any takers?

Absolutely. I’d trade out next years first for Caldwell and wouldn’t think twice about it.

Caldwell is excellent. We were right into him draft year and last year too.

I am not sure hed move to Adelaide, but imagine hed be mates with Butters/Duurs, so maybe....

Ladhams/Caldwell?

GWS has a need.

Hayes into the first 22 next year.

Would do next yrs first for Caldwell absolutely 👍
Or cut the crows grass next yrs first and lahdams or Hayes for Caldwell and Hately would give us 5 from the top 20 of the super draft if your reading this CD do it lol

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aliir isn't on the outer at the Swans. He played 14 games this season, he is in our best 22. You would need to do better than that.

We need a ruckman... Ladhams would be of interest to us.

Haha he wasn't in your best team.

Let me put your post on perspective, let's say you guys were interested in Bonner who was on the edge of our team. Instead of suggesting he's worth a third rounder like he's worth but suggesting he played a certain amount of games this year so he's clearly worth mills.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haha he wasn't in your best team.

Let me put your post on perspective, let's say you guys were interested in Bonner who was on the edge of our team. Instead of suggesting he's worth a third rounder like he's worth but suggesting he played a certain amount of games this year so he's clearly worth mills.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd consider Ladhams. AA can back up the ruck if needed. Also gives Hayes a chance to step up.

I really rate Ladhams, but we need A KPD. I think we'd need steak knives though.

So

Ladhams, pick 31
AA, pick 22

Channel 9 reported that crows accept they won't get pick 2 for Crouch. Length of deal has come at cost to his annual salary.

Interesting to note that CD refused to comment on Aliir rumours saying he won't talk about individuals. But he was quick to scotch Crouch and admit we had spoken to Fantasia's manager and are in the market if he decides to leave Essendon.

This is just a question - but is Luke Dunstan any good? I can't remember the last time I saw him play, maybe that's my answer.

With Crouch lobbing at St Kilda his future looks limited there. Last I heard he is out of contract.

Would he be worth looking at?

I remember sitting in front of his Nan at the pre-season trial game at Alberton a few years back

There was some pretty fruity anti Port rubbish coming out of Nan's mouth all afternoon

If this is any sign, not sure he'd be interested !

I remember sitting in front of his Nan at the pre-season trial game at Alberton a few years back

There was some pretty fruity anti Port rubbish coming out of Nan's mouth all afternoon

If this is any sign, not sure he'd be interested !

Those nans and their coprophilia. :D

Caldwell is just what we need.

Also on AA, anyone think we are getting him to be a mobile second for Lycett and that may well spell Ladhams trade?
In the 2nd half of the Sydney game, Double A was thrown into the ruck and certainly curbed Scotty’s influence on the game. Actually beat him IMO. The guy is so versatile, so a Pistol Pete trade could be contemplated- I hope not.

I'd consider Ladhams. AA can back up the ruck if needed. Also gives Hayes a chance to step up.

I really rate Ladhams, but we need A KPD. I think we'd need steak knives though.

So

Ladhams, pick 31
AA, pick 22
Why on earth are people even considering trading Ladhams? He’ll be the best ruckman in the comp in 3 years.

Why on earth are people even considering trading Ladhams? He’ll be the best ruckman in the comp in 3 years.

I don't want to trade Ladhams, but if we hold on to Hayes he won't even be the best ruckman at Port Adelaide in three years.

So

Ladhams, pick 31
AA, pick 22

I did think the same but are we confident enough in Hayes to do this?

Ladhams would at least be serviceable if Lycett goes down. We have no way of knowing if Hayes could step up. Be no point recruiting AA and then needing him to lead the ruck either.

As tempting as it sounds, I wouldn't trade Ladhams...yet.

I'm actually struggling to see how we can land both Aliir Aliir and Fantapants with our suite of picks and tradeable players.

Never change cRowie.

tenor.gif

“For me it’s simple: St Kilda pay the bucks and give the term, Crows get pick two. If they don’t, Crows match the offer and he stays. Unless it’s pick two compo he stays. So St Kilda, show me the money…

https://www.fiveaa.com.au/sport/adelaide-crows-have-made-a-high-stakes-gamble-with-brad-crouch/

I did think the same but are we confident enough in Hayes to do this?

Ladhams would at least be serviceable if Lycett goes down. We have no way of knowing if Hayes could step up. Be no point recruiting AA and then needing him to lead the ruck either.

As tempting as it sounds, I wouldn't trade Ladhams...yet.

I'm actually struggling to see how we can land both Aliir Aliir and Fantapants with our suite of picks and tradeable players.

that said...maybe its the high risk/high reward option we need to make.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back