List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide would have to be idiots to match, wouldn't they? End of first round is pretty damn close to his actual value. The saints should just turn around and say thanks but no thanks.

If I was the Crows list manager, id be matching and at least asking for pick pick 15 or whatever they have. If you're gonna get an end of first round you're better off taking it off someone.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Adelaide would have to be idiots to match, wouldn't they? End of first round is pretty damn close to his actual value. The saints should just turn around and say thanks but no thanks.
He clearly doesn't want to be there they have dangled him as bait to try and get pick 2 if it's only 19 they will have to wear it and move on why force a trade to get pick 15 to appease the customers I suppose.

Saints aren't going to give up pick 15 for Brad Crouch. I don't think they're particularly chasing him as much as he's just fallen in their lap with Port no longer interested and Geelong focusing on landing Cameron and Higgins. If Crows match he'll be playing for them again next year lol 🤞

He said he almost fell off his chair. Sounds like a big name player.

I have no inside knowledge, and this is just a hunch, but my money would be on Hartlett (if Bickley is being genuine)

Saints aren't going to give up pick 15 for Brad Crouch. I don't think they're particularly chasing him as much as he's just fallen in their lap with Port no longer interested and Geelong focusing on landing Cameron and Higgins. If Crows match he'll be playing for them again next year lol 🤞
I doubt the crows Match, if they were going to offer him that match there'd be a good chance he stays..

Even if they did and he still wants out, how many other clubs would be willing to offer what saints are ? Safe bet he would land there in the PSD.

I think we would be crazy to trade Ladhams, we need to see how Hayes goes next year first. We only have 3 rucks on our list. I definitely don’t want Dixon rucking next year if we get a coupe injures.

after watching him banging thst drum... I do agree on hartlett

My money is on a player we don't give a hoot about

With Jones coming in, would make sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol when has anything new ever come out of 5AA about our club.. how would they know anything.

Not even worth giving airtime.

Pretty sure it was on 5AA when Rucci announced we'd 100% got Pav. And yet you're skeptical?

Crouch should call the Crows bluff.

He didn't really want to switch clubs, he just wanted a 5 year deal and good money locked in.

If the Saints have offered what he wants and the Crows decide they want to match for better compensation, he should call their bluff and accept the 5 year Crows deal.

The Crows have no interest in actually keeping him, but if they match then he could get exactly what he wants.

If Bickley was actually right (which he isn't he is just deflecting from the Crouch end of 1st news) may I suggest the possibility of Marshall wanting to go home for family reasons?

Crouch should call the Crows bluff.

He didn't really want to switch clubs, he just wanted a 5 year deal and good money locked in.

If the Saints have offered what he wants and the Crows decide they want to match for better compensation, he should call their bluff and accept the 5 year Crows deal.

The Crows have no interest in actually keeping him, but if they match then he could get exactly what he wants.
And when they match he can refuse the trade haha. Oh the fun we will have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back