2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing how the only tiny fraud they are finding is from republicans.

It’s almost like a) there was * all fraud to effect anything b) the ones who attempted it were republicans, convincing themselves they had to do it cos Dems were doing it.
MAGA supporters are by definition stupid.

Deep down they know this, but still feel the need to create deflections to acknowledge what is obvious to us all.

Deep down they know this, but still feel the need to create deflections to acknowledge what is obvious to us all.

They don’t deflect they’re proud of it. They love Trump because he says all the things they would like to & enables them to take pride in being ignorant, bigoted, sexist, misogynistic, racist.
basically all the worst characteristics humans have are celebrated in MAGA culture.

Also I think many have convinced themselves that the alternative of Dems in power is somehow so evil they have to get power by anyway necessary otherwise their bleak nihilist world view will become reality.

All kids forced to be trans, everyone will be gay by 2050, white people eradicated etc.

They don’t deflect they’re proud of it. They love Trump because he says all the things they would like to & enables them to take pride in being ignorant, bigoted, sexist, misogynistic, racist.
basically all the worst characteristics humans have are celebrated in MAGA culture.

Yes, lie with no shame, say any xenophobic or sexist thing and have no shame, as Trump has given them tacit permission to be like this.

They want to be like him and just do whatever they want without consequence.

Also I think many have convinced themselves that the alternative of Dems in power is somehow so evil they have to get power by anyway necessary otherwise their bleak nihilist world view will become reality.

All kids forced to be trans, everyone will be gay by 2050, white people eradicated etc.
Yes, and they can't understand why the rest of the world consider them authoritarian even though they believe them the only ones capable of running the country.

Thay and the fact that they outright support Orban, with a straight face.

Are there any of the trumpers left in this thread?

Any diehards?

Mostly on the conspiracy board where they can let their bat s**t theories run free

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2020 GOP candidates wife arrested for voting 23 times.

Am I just in a biased echo chamber, or do these stories really only ever exist for Republicans? Surely there are actually some credible stories of Democrat voters doing this out there somewhere?

Am I just in a biased echo chamber, or do these stories really only ever exist for Republicans? Surely there are actually some credible stories of Democrat voters doing this out there somewhere?
There was that old lady whose husband's name was similar to hers (like, John and Joan or something).

They marked her down under her husband and there were conniptions in the Trumpy gang.

There must be some. Seem to remember a few of the cookers on the conspiracy thread getting all in a tizzy about some Democrat getting done for some form of vote rigging in a city council election or something.

But yeah its pretty funny. For a mob that has based almost their entire identify on "we waz robbed" for the last few years, in terms of the confirmed election fraud score Republicans would have to be about 10 goals up presently.

You certainly could be, but check out the first 10 or so pages of this thread. Each attempt at pointing to potential evidence for the democrats having stolen the election is pretty easily debunked.

Think it's akin to scams, personally. Scams aren't complex, frequently have errors, etc because they need to appeal sufficiently to your own biases rather than your logical brain. You need to want to believe them for them to work. They work you into a fever pitch of outrage/fear and appeal to your animal reactions, and then they feed you what you've been primed to think anyway; despite the fact that it's pretty transparent, you by then are not in any frame to analyse the claims or assess them on their merit. You're in, and you're pissed, and you HAVE to react the way they've primed you to react.

If you believe Hillary Clinton is a part of a paedophile ring operating below a pizza house, it's not so hard to believe the party that endorsed her would actively work behind the scenes to rig an election. All they need get you to do is believe them once; from there, it's easier to get you saying yes again than it is for you to stop.

You certainly could be, but check out the first 10 or so pages of this thread. Each attempt at pointing to potential evidence for the democrats having stolen the election is pretty easily debunked.
Yeah I'm not talking about that, it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that the claims of widespread fraud sufficient to steal the election are horseshit, I'm just talking about local stories like the one I quoted where one dodgy person commits small-time election fraud worth a few votes. Literally every time I see one of those stories, it's a Republican voter. It seems too good to be true.

Yeah I'm not talking about that, it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that the claims of widespread fraud sufficient to steal the election are horseshit, I'm just talking about local stories like the one I quoted where one dodgy person commits small-time election fraud worth a few votes. Literally every time I see one of those stories, it's a Republican voter. It seems too good to be true.
But that's the thing: they think we're irredeemably evil. They think we'll do anything to win.

The consequences of that viewpoint is that anything that can be done to stop us should be done.

Accusing others of what you are doing, republicans the masters of projection.

But that's the thing: they think we're irredeemably evil. They think we'll do anything to win.

The consequences of that viewpoint is that anything that can be done to stop us should be done.

I’m sure 99.9% of republicans in the senate and house of reps at all federal and state levels don’t believe the election was stolen, it’s all theatre because Trump has managed to whip up his base into a frenzy and love these conspiracies.

Even much of the base would know it’s BS but have convinced themselves the Dems are an existential threat to their lives or something, so that justified it in their own minds.

As for the GOP politicians, combination of fear of the base and being exiled from their social circle, apathy and simply using it as a cynical political tool is the reason more don’t say much to debunk anything.

I’m sure 99.9% of republicans in the senate and house of reps at all federal and state levels don’t believe the election was stolen, it’s all theatre because Trump has managed to whip up his base into a frenzy and love these conspiracies.

Even much of the base would know it’s BS but have convinced themselves the Dems are an existential threat to their lives or something, so that justified it in their own minds.

As for the GOP politicians, combination of fear of the base and being exiled from their social circle, apathy and simply using it as a cynical political tool is the reason more don’t say much to debunk anything.
I don't know if it matters whether they're legit or if it's all keyfabe. For all intents and purposes, they're behaving as though they believe it's true, and you can't treat them as though the mask will come off at some point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back