2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw one draino on Twitter say that $787m is now the standard amount Lefty meeja companies have to pay for 1 lie

' tHeN teh lEFtiES wIlL be CryInG'
For that amount Rupert could have slept with Stormy Daniels 6,053 times and had cash left over for a taxi.

Wait, but there is more... .

Smartmatic: Another election technology company, Smartmatic, filed a $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox in February 2021, accusing the news network of falsely implicating the company in a bogus narrative about vote rigging in the 2020 election.

Also don't forget the shareholders that are suing.:)
Smartmatic are a lot bigger than Dominion and had a lot more to lose. I would think the penalty would be comparative, so at least $1bn, as they're a global company and Fox is a global news business (shown in Oz, for example).

Smartmatic are a lot bigger than Dominion and had a lot more to lose. I would think the penalty would be comparative, so at least $1bn, as they're a global company and Fox is a global news business (shown in Oz, for example).
I think they will benefit from the settlement. A lot is out there already and Judge has already said that there is enough for the case to proceed.

This will be very expensive for Fox, not only the settlements but lawyer fees. Dominion lawyers were asked if it was true that they will receive a third of the settlement and they coyly refused to reply, with a smile of course.

Lindell said in a text to The Post: “They made a terribly wrong decision! This will be going to court!”

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

That’s a lot of pillows
In 2017, the Better Business Bureau(BBB) revoked accreditation of My Pillow, lowering its rating to an F based on a pattern of complaints by consumers. The BBB cited a buy one, get one free offer that became a continuous offer and therefore the normal price of the product, not a sale price or free offer.[19] In a statement, Lindell said, "Naturally, I am terribly disappointed by the BBB's decision."[19]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they will benefit from the settlement. A lot is out there already and Judge has already said that there is enough for the case to proceed.

This will be very expensive for Fox, not only the settlements but lawyer fees. Dominion lawyers were asked if it was true that they will receive a third of the settlement and they coyly refused to reply, with a smile of course.

Apparently Fox can write off the cost the settlement at tax time so the US taxpayer will be paying a third of it.

Settlements are the cost of doing business over there

Apparently Fox can write off the cost the settlement at tax time so the US taxpayer will be paying a third of it.

Settlements are the cost of doing business over there

I think the US needs a president that will fight for better tax breaks for news companies promoting baseless election conspiracies.

Okay but this is just some guy tweeting some unsubstantiated assertion without evidence. Don't fall into the same misinformation traps as the other side just because in this case the information is what you want to hear.

The broken-ness of their country is in the replies. It’s just red v blue - each team accuses the other of cheating & anything that doesn’t fit your team’s narrative is fake news or Russian propaganda or deep fake or deep state.

Bannon & his ilk have genuinely broken the system. It’s headed for civil war.

I honestly think they should create 2 nations out of the US. Let the theocracy live on one side and create their Gilliad & Guns paradise with Trump Emperor for life.

Not possible I know but . . .

The broken-ness of their country is in the replies. It’s just red v blue - each team accuses the other of cheating & anything that doesn’t fit your team’s narrative is fake news or Russian propaganda or deep fake or deep state.

Bannon & his ilk have genuinely broken the system. It’s headed for civil war.

I honestly think they should create 2 nations out of the US. Let the theocracy live on one side and create their Gilliad & Guns paradise with Trump Emperor for life.

Bannon and co didn’t break the system - they just sped up the decline

Okay but this is just some guy tweeting some unsubstantiated assertion without evidence. Don't fall into the same misinformation traps as the other side just because in this case the information is what you want to hear.
OK fair enough I pretty much posted that tweet just for the description of Sidney Powell as the krakendoodle. Should have posted the actual story. Thanks Satan

Trouble is the sane USA would be the east and west coasts, with the loony bin in the middle.

That didn’t work so well for east and west Pakistan after Partition. (Not saying India is the loony bin of course.)

Guess they could rename themselves the DSNDA - the Divided States of Non-Deranged America.

Trouble is the sane USA would be the east and west coasts, with the loony bin in the middle.

That didn’t work so well for east and west Pakistan after Partition. (Not saying India is the loony bin of course.)

Guess they could rename themselves the DSNDA - the Divided States of Non-Deranged America.
I almost used the example of India and Pakistan as the counter argument. I read some books about how awful it was for a while when the British just upped and left and said figure it out yourselves after drawing some arbitrary borders.

And just because
Tucker Carlson is not an anti-war populist rebel. He is a fascist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back