2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Remove this Banner Ad

So what are your view on trump still trying to take the presidency despite the lack of mass fraud evidence?
I think it stinks. Even if he genuinely believes that he was robbed, now is the time for him to say "I don't agree that the election was conducted with integrity, but I will now concede that Biden is the president elect for the sake of our country. It's time to heal."

It's still not 100% over yet

The house and senate have to vote to accept the EC vote in January. If trump can get three states votes turfed by a court, neither candidate will have 270. The vote then ignores the EC and is a vote based upon state representation in Congress (which the GOP will win)

May be an ugly 2 weeks ahead
There will be a civil war if the gop tries to claim a win that way.

its just freaking scary that these people have been in charge of the worlds biggest democracy for the past 4 years. They are literally deranged.

"Mr Miller insisted there was still “more than enough time” to overturn “this fraudulent election result”. One reason for his confidence? In a handful of the swing states, supporters of the President were holding their own “alternative” votes.

“An alternate slate of electors in the contested states is going to vote and we are going to send those results to Congress,” Mr Miller said.

“You have an alternate slate of electors in a state like, say, Wisconsin. Or in a state like Georgia. And we’ll make sure that those results are sent up side-by-side to Congress.

“We have the opportunity, every day between now and January 20, to say that slate of electors in the contested states is the slate that should be certified to uphold a free and fair election and an honest result.”

His hope is that these alternate electoral votes, cast for Mr Trump instead of Mr Biden, will eventually be counted by Congress on January 6.

The problem here is that the Republicans don’t actually have valid votes to cast, because they’re not actual electors. The real ones, whose votes actually count, were appointed based on the legal, certified results in each state."

Farkin hell :tearsofjoy:

I don't think congress don't accept electoral votes in crayon.

There will be a civil war if the gop tries to claim a win that way.

Stephen Miller confirmed today that they ran GOP EC votes in the likes of Georgia, and these are the votes they will be taking to Congress in January

It's already started.

Of cause there was fraud, as there is every election. The question was if there was sufficient fraud to swing the election. No concrete evidence has emerged to that effect, so I'm glad that the electors did their job today and respected democracy.

Trump is still claiming that he won the 4 states as of yesterday. Do you believe him or think he is a liar?

they'd be on high alert the next 4 weeks. inevitable that some of these unhinged victimhooded white supremist q anon small dick trump supporter types are going to try to take matters into their own hands. Certain Governors and/or Media the two most likely targets. Of course, no doubt Dickstain will come out shortly and pour more petrol on.

It's still not 100% over yet

The house and senate have to vote to accept the EC vote in January. If trump can get three states votes turfed by a court, neither candidate will have 270. The vote then ignores the EC and is a vote based upon state representation in Congress (which the GOP will win)

May be an ugly 2 weeks ahead

cant remember who or where i read, but there was an article predicting this very scenario a good 6+ months ago.

Stephen Miller confirmed today that they ran GOP EC votes in the likes of Georgia, and these are the votes they will be taking to Congress in January

It's already started.
i dont think it has enough puff without some sort of civil uprising and violence. Its one thing for trumps inner circle to claim these things. But they need the whole republican party on their side which they dont have.

but boy imagine if this election was down to one states results like bush vs gore. Republicans would of definately overturned the result and Civil War would be guaranteed.

Trump is still claiming that he won the 4 states as of yesterday. Do you believe him or think he is a liar?
I don't know if his claim is accurate, none of us do. We just know it wasn't able to be proven.

The main reason that I think that it may be true comes from texts/tweets from Page/Stryzok/Brennan going on about how they could stop Trump. It's not far fetched to think the IC would want retribution... Trump embarrassed two high power families (the Bush's and the Clintons), then he ruined their fun by not engaging in new wars.

I'm not saying there was definitely a steal, just that it wouldn't surprise me.

I don't know if his claim is accurate, none of us do. We just know it wasn't able to be proven.

The main reason that I think that it may be true comes from texts/tweets from Page/Stryzok/Brennan going on about how they could stop Trump. It's not far fetched to think the IC would want retribution... Trump embarrassed two high power families (the Bush's and the Clintons), then he ruined their fun by not engaging in new wars.

Wouldn't you, like some 80 odd judges in the US, want some proof. They were offered NONE.

Otherwise its just another meaningless conspiracy theory, surely?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Department of Homeland Security
"It was the most secure election in history."

One of the states was certified THREE TIMES, including been hand counted twice.

Basically the opposite of election fraud.

I'd ask you to step back and actually think about the level of consipracy required to pull of a "steal" in multiple states across the U.S.A, and how plausible that really is. It's moon landing conspiracy stuff.

And what does that tell us?
That it is either untrue, or was concealed adequately.

Top senate Democrat to Trump:

'Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you,'

It's not proof, I just said it wouldn't surprise me if the fix was in.

That it is either untrue, or was concealed adequately.

Top senate Democrat to Trump:

'Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you,'

It's not proof, I just said it wouldn't surprise me if the fix was in.
Trump's broken you. He lost the election fair and square and repeating his lies aren't going to change a thing.

its just freaking scary that these people have been in charge of the worlds biggest democracy for the past 4 years. They are literally deranged.

"Mr Miller insisted there was still “more than enough time” to overturn “this fraudulent election result”. One reason for his confidence? In a handful of the swing states, supporters of the President were holding their own “alternative” votes.

“An alternate slate of electors in the contested states is going to vote and we are going to send those results to Congress,” Mr Miller said.

“You have an alternate slate of electors in a state like, say, Wisconsin. Or in a state like Georgia. And we’ll make sure that those results are sent up side-by-side to Congress.

“We have the opportunity, every day between now and January 20, to say that slate of electors in the contested states is the slate that should be certified to uphold a free and fair election and an honest result.”

His hope is that these alternate electoral votes, cast for Mr Trump instead of Mr Biden, will eventually be counted by Congress on January 6.

The problem here is that the Republicans don’t actually have valid votes to cast, because they’re not actual electors. The real ones, whose votes actually count, were appointed based on the legal, certified results in each state."
Alternative votes, alternative facts .....

So orwellian

I think this thread should be shut down as it is no longer relevant. We are almost at 100 pages and not a single piece of evidence has been presented of mass fraud, despite the title of the thread, by the OP or the other lost souls on here.

My country is losing one person to covid every MINUTE and our president is golfing and worrying about fake election fraud. No outrage at the staggering stat by the right. No action. I am ashamed for my country and the republican party. How anyone can think this is ok or worry about anything else is either heartless, ignorant, or worse, both.

I tell my friends and family about the Aus response and how fans were allowed to go to footy games. I tell them of the quarantine rules when traveling interstate. I tell them I laugh every time the NFL cancels a game or covid rages through a locker room because they were too arrogant or stupid to model what the AFL did. That Optus could have potentially had 35,000+ if the GF was played there blows people away. Americans have lost their empathy. We have lost our sense of collective to help our neighbor.

Trump isn’t the cause, he is the symptom.

We feel accosted at any little sacrifice we have to make. “Wearing a mask is taking away my freedoms!!” So sad we have become a bunch of individuals and not a country. Well done AUS for getting it right and sacrificing for your neighbor, family, and country, even if it sucked at times.

If anything, I hope our new president can help turn the page and get back to civility, decency, and respect. And get this fu***** virus under control.

May all of the people who are losing loved ones right this minute and in the future have the strength and will to carry on and endure. My thoughts and wishes go out to everyone of them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Trump's broken you.
How so, because I said "I wouldn't be surprised" if there was fraud? I'm still posting here the day Trump lost the EC vote, I was still posting the day the media called the election for Biden.

The only broken one was you the night Scomo won, after which you disappeared for 3 days :tearsofjoy:

What exactly is selfish corporatism?

money in politics and poor comsumer protections is the problem. Not corporates acting in self interest.
Who do you think has put the money in politics?

The fairy f}}%}{{ godmother?

*Politician votes how corporation wants him to vote

*corporation makes billions as a result

* politician retires from politics and waltzes straight into million dollar a year no-show job for life

*utterly gullible rwnj (with no trace of irony) “not corporates acting in self interest”

he ruined their fun by not engaging in new wars
Explain this bit.

Trump made many new arms deals - some in the guise of peace treaties.

He gave tax cuts and removed regulations.

Whose "fun" did he ruin?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back