Game Day 2021 AFL Grand Final: Melbourne vs Bulldogs @ Perth Stadium, 25th September

Remove this Banner Ad

100% agree

He led by example when the game was hot. Kept it up all game, and I kept watching him closely and every touch he had was timed to absolute perfection! Especially in the last quarter, his deft touches to get the ball to teammates in the perfect position to keep them moving forward.

His performance was absolutely flawless. God mode performance

40 touches and 2 goals says it all, but his dominance across 4 quarters was just amazing to watch.

I haven't seen a better GF performance - not even Dusty.

even when dogs challenged, it was Petracca that stepped up to get the Dees moving (with a few other key players as well of course), but he wasn't quiet for long.

Martin does it in moments. That performance tonight is as good as I have seen in a GF. Led from the front when they looked legless.

Martin does it in moments. That performance tonight is as good as I have seen in a GF. Led from the front when they looked legless.

I'll be watching that game again solely to watch Petracca's performance. I kept a close eye on him after he started hot, and he didn't put a foot wrong all game. Was absolutely sublime

We did ask about Fritsch last year are the year before that, didn't we.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Hayward can be that player. It's just that the Dees don't have dominant key fowards who demand the footy. It opens things up for a clever leading type who can take a mark. Gunston played a similar role for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations Melbourne best team at the end of the season and that second half was as impressive I have seen for a long time. Very happy for Ben Brown who I could never understand the apathy towards when he was let go by North. Petracca is genuinely a freak.
No sympathy for the Dogs , have flopped and staged a fair bit this year.
And a lot of credit to the umps (sometimes they get it right!)

100% agree

He led by example when the game was hot. Kept it up all game, and I kept watching him closely and every touch he had was timed to absolute perfection! Especially in the last quarter, his deft touches to get the ball to teammates in the perfect position to keep them moving forward.

His performance was absolutely flawless. God mode performance

40 touches and 2 goals says it all, but his dominance across 4 quarters was just amazing to watch.

I haven't seen a better GF performance - not even Dusty.

even when dogs challenged, it was Petracca that stepped up to get the Dees moving (with a few other key players as well of course), but he wasn't quiet for long.
Dustin Martin had that incredible ability to deal the knockout blow but for a four quarter effort it’s hard to top what we saw from Petracca tonight.

Congratulations Melbourne best team at the end of the season and that second half was as impressive I have seen for a long time. Very happy for Ben Brown who I could never understand the apathy towards when he was let go by North. Petracca is genuinely a freak.
No sympathy for the Dogs , have flopped and staged a fair bit this year.
And a lot of credit to the umps (sometimes they get it right!)
Seriously? Bulldogs very favoured. Twice Demons players almost had their heads ripped off-play on.Dogs holding a lot not called. And more throws than you see on TV. And the Melbourne song is good

Dustin Martin had that incredible ability to deal the knockout blow but for a four quarter effort it’s hard to top what we saw from Petracca tonight.

Both pretty awesome

Petracca more a four quarter effort

But dusty time and time again over many years turning games is pretty epic

Without him tigers are still waiting for a flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back