Unofficial Preview Swans Vs Cats 2022 GRAND FINAL. MCG. Last Sat in September @14:30.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy Cameron the one giving me an upset stomach

Get him under control we'll do well

If both teams play at 100%, I Cant see how Geelong win this one. Same as Collingwood game, we are just simply better.

Max Holmes pinged his hammy and compensates a lot of defensive and forward pressure with his elite running and skills. Would be in Geelongs top 5 most valuable players this season.

If I was Bud Id would be stoked coming up against TDK or Stewart.

Heeneys had two quiet games, so I expect he’ll kick 3/4 goals. Geelong also relatively suck at the G compared to GMHBA.

Absolute 10 point Swans smashing comin our way

Any word on Reid

It’s seriously such a big loss

Yep Reid loss was huge. He was clunking marks left right and centre in Q4 against Melbourne to ice it.

Are the Swans going to roll the dice on Logan again. He can’t have such a poor game in the GF. He needed to step up when Reid went down but was still missing when we were down a tall.

Yep Reid loss was huge. He was clunking marks left right and centre in Q4 against Melbourne to ice it.

Are the Swans going to roll the dice on Logan again. He can’t have such a poor game in the GF. He needed to step up when Reid went down but was still missing when we were down a tall.
The kid hasn’t done much in a month and imo the tall defence of cats will keep him to almost unsightable

The kid hasn’t done much in a month and imo the tall defence of cats will keep him to almost unsightable
I’ve been saying it for weeks now. Logan is not going to cut it this finals. His best game is when he moves up the ground.

We need Amartey or McLean to stay in the 50, crash packs and take marks and allow Buddy to roam where he wants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be nice if Heeney could have a big game. He's at risk of having an utterly forgettable finals series from an individual perspective.
That first final against Melbourne he copped a huge hit in q1. Didnt come across that way on the TV but was right in front of me. I can still remember the flesh on flesh hit, it was loud.

But agreed he needs to step up

i posted last night ... had heeney converted on three-quarter time we'd have been 28 up and i reckon would just about have been the last kick in the guts for c'wood
and as the last quarter went, i think we were just hanging to get that next goal ...
it was a manic, desperate last five minutes and the vic media will have a ifferent take, but really that was the only five minutes they were in the game, and that came from a set of circumstances that were all sliding doors moments
they should never have got that close
we will learn so much, and i'm absolutely convinced we can and will win next week ...
apart from their c'wood win, geelong have not had many really tough physical tests for a while, whereas we've been hardened by two tough finals wins against quality opposition
I agree. Two cracker matches against Melbourne(last year's premiers) and Collinwood(beaten just about everyone except us in a run to the finals).
Great tune ups. We are primed for Geelong who had a gallop against a side that died after playing its grand final last week.

Swans are rested and now battle hardened. Bring it on.

Well you need to get the ball

His numbers the last 6 weeks are no good seriously

If that were amerty or McLean people would want there heads

He isn’t ready imo amd definitely not for the best defence in the comp

yeah, he's really cost us a few games ...

Well you need to get the ball

His numbers the last 6 weeks are no good seriously

If that were amerty or McLean people would want there heads

He isn’t ready imo amd definitely not for the best defence in the comp

want to be pretty certain the replacement is significantly better to change for a grand final imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back