No Oppo Supporters 2022 Grand Final - Sydney - Geelong - Saturday 24 Sep - 2:30pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this will be hard to recover from at all. No one expected us to be here in the first place. If anything, we're ahead of schedule, but this was a game too far. We got thrashed by clearly the best team in the competition. We'll be back.
I'd love to be wrong but Crows 2017, GWS 2019 and Bulldogs 2021 found it hard to immediately bounce back

It's such a shame we decided to save our worst game for the entire year for the Grand Final. A damn shame.

We literally haven't been blown out like this for 2 years.

What hurts the most is we didn't put up a yelp. Our best wins this gane. We didn't bring it. Arrogance? Occasion? I don't know. But I would have backed us in 9/10 times to win this game

Our gap between our best and our worst on display in the 1 game you don't it to.

What hurts the most is we didn't put up a yelp. Our best wins this gane. We didn't bring it. Arrogance? Occasion? I don't know. But I would have backed us in 9/10 times to win this game

Our gap between our best and our worst on display in the 1 game you don't it to.
Yeah exactly this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McLean has tried hard IMO.
Probably done his role but ball hasn't gotten to him

Still have Amartey ahead as the 2nd ruck. Might have had more pressure on ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back