Position 2021 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Helmet worth holding for a week? Can he bounce back from round 6 onwards? Im obviously hating him the same as every other Daniel owner but its only been 4 weeks. Still 17 games to go for him after his suspension and i originally considered him one of my safest picks in the back 6. Not sure burning a trade is worth it.

Is Helmet worth holding for a week? Can he bounce back from round 6 onwards? Im obviously hating him the same as every other Daniel owner but its only been 4 weeks. Still 17 games to go for him after his suspension and i originally considered him one of my safest picks in the back 6. Not sure burning a trade is worth it.
How many trades have you got?

Dangerfield (suspension) to Titch
Rowell (injury) to Walsh
Caldwell (injury) to Warner
Draper (injury) to Meek
Kosi (Spud) to Ridley
Phillips (meh) to Waterman

So 4 of the 6 trades ive used have been somewhat forced. I've decided to hold Daniel for a week. I started L Jones so he can cover.
That’s low I’d hold. Daniel could get off.

Since i was 15 yrs old!

daniel to bowes, stewart or jiath?
Jiath for me. Exciting to watch and showing surprising composure with the ball. Always had pace to burn but had a problem with his kicking on the run, sometimes missing the ball completely. Ticks a lot of SC boxes, particularly being a defender at Hawthorn.

Besides I have the other two.

I'm not sure why Daniel lost the kick-ins but he is hopeless as a one on one defender in a hot game. Possibly Bevo wants to develop Bailey Dale as he has a longer kick and now they have monster marking players in English and Naughton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel is an interesting player, it's surprising he doesn't get a tag tbh. You'd think he's be relatively easy to shutdown and is a liability defensively. Maybe he's not seen as damaging enough to bother with.
You could get one of the Auskick kids to put a hard tag on him, they’re roughly the same size.

Daniel is an interesting player, it's surprising he doesn't get a tag tbh. You'd think he's be relatively easy to shutdown and is a liability defensively. Maybe he's not seen as damaging enough to bother with.

why do you think he only scored 19 ?

Brissy shut him down forcing Bevo to move him forward in the 3rd

why do you think he only scored 19 ?

Brissy shut him down forcing Bevo to move him forward in the 3rd
Ah right, didn't see much of the game so hadn't noticed that. The good times might be over for Caleb then. With the game speeding up players that can't defend like him might get left behind.

Teams figured out last year that you need to tag Daniel.
Helmet burnt me last year and aint getting a look back into my team.

Ah right, didn't see much of the game so hadn't noticed that. The good times might be over for Caleb then. With the game speeding up players that can't defend like him might get left behind.
He also needs 4 yellow pages books to see over the steering wheel.

Is he even old enough to drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back