Strategy 2021 Draft and Hypothetical pick trade proposals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol seriously can we just have a ban on posting things ol clickbait Kornes says…

none of it is interesting and it’s all designed to just stir people up.

Hodgey wants a new rule! Hodgey gets a new rule.

No more clickbait s**t from Cornes in here.

Also:
Can we also threadban Rendell quotes. The bloke is senile.
Done ✔️

If Howe is to go to Sydney and we are to get a decent return - this might be ridiculous but would Howe and pick 24 for Sydney's pick 12 and say a future 3rd get the job done?
that would be the biggest robbery since T Mitchell for 14 - people forget about that and go on about overpaying for JOM but we got the game's best accumulator and future Brownlow Medallist for pick 14

Journos are meant to report the news. Then your ex players/coaches are the ones to give opinions and possible scenarios.
So Ralphy - what's actually happened?

"Well, the word is that nothing at all has actually happened, but what I think SHOULD happen is that Dogs should chase Ceglar. IF this did happen it could open the door to a 6 way trade involving 8 different players including a top 10 mid of the comp. We'll be following this one closely"

If Howe is to go to Sydney and we are to get a decent return - this might be ridiculous but would Howe and pick 24 for Sydney's pick 12 and say a future 3rd get the job done?
Sydney have no reason to trade out of the first round to get Howe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

‘I’d trade cegs for someone we need from the dogs
I'd trade ceglar and pick 5 for the ability to throw the ball in a tackle, any day of the week.

If Hickmott wants to endear himself to HFC fans early, then here's his chance!

Exactly the attributes we need in a small forward (& is a good/long kick)
It’s a mystery what he’s up to. Might be wanting to join his brother in Brisbane, might just not want to play footy.

Would love him out there next to Brockman.

Zero chance Sydney will agree to that.

Howe for what he has produced over 7 years in the system despite playing a few good games this year on the open market would be worth a pick between 30-40 back to the Hawks in a straight swap and that’s only if another club is interested in him.

No club will be using pick 12 even if we are giving a pick back in the 20s for Howe.

Journos are meant to report the news. Then your ex players/coaches are the ones to give opinions and possible scenarios.

The media create the news. They're like a self-sustaining organism... or a Clownfish. (Clownfish are sequential hermaphrodites, born one sex but able to switch to the other if necessary.)

Mr Media Man makes a statement --> the statement incites comments and opinions from all and sundry --> Mr Media Man creates a 'news report' on said commentary and opinions.

Wahlah. Baby clownfish.

That’s more coincidence than anything. We got the 46 we used for Brockman from trading with Melbourne. I’m pretty sure the Smith compensation was part of getting Downie after it was pushed back on the night.

Makes for a great story though
Did you even LOOK at the graphic?

Just trade the points value along with Cegs and get that pick in return. Easy win win. But it will end up being how many deals they have going. I'm sure everyone is going for that pick.
Agree. Bulldogs aren't trading out of the first round cause they will get Darcy. They also got JUH last year. So in two years were they are near the top have gotten a #1 and top 10. If you thought 17 for Cegs and some much later picks for points would get you a premiership this is when you do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back