GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
In every girl's wet dream ℠
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Richmond, St.George
GG.exe franchised/restricted players - I can bid for example, for Amari Cooper -I have to give up a first for him too - is it MY first or the first first? Or your last first? Or not your first?
As per FAQ on home page of MFL site...

" If a person has two or more picks in the same round when winning a tagged player, he will give up his own pick, otherwise the highest pick he has in that round. "

You have pick 1.02 (donkeys), pick 1.04 (riders) and pick 1.13 (your own). As per rule above, you would give up pick 1.02 -- "otherwise the highest pick he has in that round".

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Richmond, St.George
As per FAQ on home page of MFL site...

" If a person has two or more picks in the same round when winning a tagged player, he will give up his own pick, otherwise the highest pick he has in that round. "

You have pick 1.02 (donkeys), pick 1.04 (riders) and pick 1.13 (your own). As per rule above, you would give up pick 1.02 -- "otherwise the highest pick he has in that round".
Sorry....I read my own rule wrong.... if you have two or more picks...you would give up YOUR OWN.....the "otherwise" only means if you don't have your own pick, but two or more of other people's picks, then you would give up the highest of those. So....if you won a bid on Cooper, and Dixie passed, you would give Dixie pick 1.13

Dagless

Hall of Famer
Jan 26, 2007
Not Scotland
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NYGiants
Sorry....I read my own rule wrong.... if you have two or more picks...you would give up YOUR OWN.....the "otherwise" only means if you don't have your own pick, but two or more of other people's picks, then you would give up the highest of those. So....if you won a bid on Cooper, and Dixie passed, you would give Dixie pick 1.13
Danke, much more sensible, and creates an exciting auction scenario!

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Already got my eye on a few players not re-signed by their teams. One in particular that fills a gaping roster need.

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
With the Jets switching to a 4-3 Qunnien Williams will become a beast fantasy DT. So disappointing, but again, I don't have the foresight of a GGenius :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Richmond, St.George
Mojave Riders....updated.....

Rookies
2 - Cameron Dantzler, Neville Gallimore, Alex Highsmith, Darney Holmes, Jaylon Johnson, Bryce Huff, Justin Madbuike, L'Jarius Sneed, DJ Wonnum

Vets
2 - Will Dissly, Andrew Van Ginkle

Franchise Tag
3rd Rnd - Josh Sweat
3rd Rnd - Jakobi Meyers

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Added Jacobs, Elliott and Woods to my trade bait list (which is practically my entire roster). Prices negotiable.

Remove this Banner Ad