Position 2021 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshall and Danger both available approx same time .....Marshall cheap, Danger to drop $55K and be a $550K +

Who do you take ?
Marshall will drop to 460k odd Rd 16
Danger to maybe 530-odd by Rd 15
Danger potentially captainable, I guess.

Issue with both is they're a cut above most FWDs, but it makes sense to bring them in more Rd 16, say, which is v late in the piece.

Probably Danger if only one, the plantar fascia stuff is trickier than people think.

Total points rds 15 - 23
Dale, Bolton and Hind I really like. All have the round 13 bye, all between 490k and 530k (something like that anyway).

zorko ziebell danger tomahawk dusty sidey
Wish Tomahawk had stayed down a touch, him halfway between his current price and Jezza’s and gee, it would tempt massively.

Dale, Bolton and Hind I really like. All have the round 13 bye, all between 490k and 530k (something like that anyway).
Yeah, like all of those, was going to grab Bolton a few weeks back and the other two have nice roles 👌

Not sure how anyone could contemplate Marshall again this year.
Definitely risky, think the temptation would be the DPP, the clear ceiling when right and the value at bottom out.
Don’t think he’s even back running yet, though.
When he comes back, you’ve got to give him 1-2 rds as a sighter and for the price drop, that could easily be rd 17 or so. Pretty late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely risky, think the temptation would be the DPP, the clear ceiling when right and the value at bottom out.
Don’t think he’s even back running yet, though.
When he comes back, you’ve got to give him 1-2 rds as a sighter and for the price drop, that could easily be rd 17 or so. Pretty late.

fyi

Anyone else tempted to jump on Punchable if he comes back next week? Giants have a very nice run home, my other 2 byes are completely ****ed so if he plays at all it's already a win and he'll fit right in with my other forwards who are prone to missing games. No point just getting a first degree burn this season, full thickness or GTFO :moustache:

Anyone else tempted to jump on Punchable if he comes back next week? Giants have a very nice run home, my other 2 byes are completely f’ed so if he plays at all it's already a win and he'll fit right in with my other forwards who are prone to missing games. No point just getting a first degree burn this season, full thickness or GTFO :moustache:
Prefer Marshall if he’s close.

Prefer Marshall if he’s close.
He's an after bye prospect for me - R13/14 are both horrid and with limited cash gen getting him for ~450k in R16 is pretty tempting. Hard to say he's not as equally as big a risk re; missing games as Greene is though this year

Is Greene likely next week then? I thought he was a few more weeks away.
Listed as 1-2 weeks. I also thought he was further away but apparently his shoulder injury is recovering faster than expected. If he isn't back next week I'll probably just end up going Hawkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back