Injury 2021 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

tenor.gif

Early prognosis

Butters
has started running after recent knee surgery but does not yet have a return-to-play date. Clurey and Fantasia, meanwhile, are targeting the round 15 clash against Sydney. Mead has returned to training after suffering a lacerated spleen in April. - Nathan Schmook

You just know Duursma has been leaving no stone unturned in his rehab. Not really a surprise that he is tracking ahead of schedule.

So Marshall misses a game due to concussion. Easy to bring Lycett in who finishes his suspension, and shift Ladhams to the 3rd tall spot.

Also good to see that Trent Burgoyne is cleared to play SANFL tomorrow. Unfortunately Sutcliffe is struggling with a shoulder issue and won't play.

Appleton (hamstring) was named in the last 2 games but didn't play, is named again this week, so we'll see what happens there.

Yes Ross I think you’re right , Ladhams to stay in as second reck when Lycett comes back ,
thankyou for your Magpies information too always very informative.
yes good to see Trent back . I’d like to see Trent have a go on the wing , I was speaking to his dad who said he’s never played as a small crumbing forward before , maybe he’s still being managed because of his hamstring history .
Ive tipped us tomorrow , it was the game that was hardest to pick .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injury list
Trent Burgoyne – hamstring (assess)
Zak Butters - knee (TBC)
Tom Clurey – jaw (2 weeks)
Xavier Duursma – knee (2-3 weeks)
Orazio Fantasia – knee (1-2 weeks)
Todd Marshall – concussion (1-2 weeks)
Sam Mayes – neck (assess)
Jackson Mead – spleen (1-2 weeks)
Jake Pasini – shoulder (1-2 weeks)
Tom Rockliff – DVT (TBC)

Does Marshall have a bit of a glass jaw. Would explain why he is a little on the soft side for a big fella

Remove this Banner Ad

Back