Injury 2023 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Have the people wondering which tall Ken will bring in to replace McKenzie not been paying any attention for the last 11 years? We'll just replace him with Riley Bonner or something, and then watch Jake Riccardi kick a bag on Ryan Burton or Lachie Jones.

The list of injuries during the Hinkley era has always been a farce. He plays injured players until they're chronic. Throws them under the bus when it suits him. The injuries then give him the inevitable 'out'. He's as predictable as the day is long.
A very sound observation.
Anyone with a bit of clarity would see this.
The only ar*e to preserve here is hinkleys. Disgusting!

Have the people wondering which tall Ken will bring in to replace McKenzie not been paying any attention for the last 11 years? We'll just replace him with Riley Bonner or something, and then watch Jake Riccardi kick a bag on Ryan Burton or Lachie Jones.

Ok Ken - who are you bringing in? cupboard is looking very bare with Marshall looking more and more likely to miss.

Finlayson to defence is likely the only lever he has available apart from what you've just said.

If Charlie is up to doing some ruckwork, then he may well opt for Finlayson in defence, but if Fin is still required to ruck, then he won't play defence.

Apology on behalf of all big footy posters for any players receiving unwarranted criticisms who have been on the field under restrictive duress. Tom marshal comes to mind.
I'd also like to apologise to Tom Marshall. Pretty harsh the criticism he's had to wear from us fans whilst just doing his desk job.

Apology on behalf of all big footy posters for any players receiving unwarranted criticisms who have been on the field under restrictive duress. Tom marshal comes to mind.
Nothing against Tom, I like him. But as the resident apologist, on behalf of who else are you going to apologise for? Koch, Hinkley, the BOD?

Who accepts any responsibility for this current crapshow? Mate, we are the laughing-stock of the AFL world, and that is all you can come up with? You get attacked here a lot, but by God you deserve it at times!

kind of like how you received unfair criticisms on this board considering your substantial mental health issues

I want every single player on our list checked into surgery for any problem more than a mild corkie, before heading off to any post season jaunts.

We need every player ready to hit the pre-season HARD.

It's "all hands on deck" for 2024 from today onwards, or else our club stands condemned for failing to address health and fitness concerns seriously.

We're banged up with a truckload of injuries.
Get 'em fixed up straight away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don't think its even worth playing with thundercloud anymore, the alias feels like it's run it's race. He's been jumping the shark a lot recently with the intentional errors.

I want every single player on our list checked into surgery for any problem more than a mild corkie, before heading off to any post season jaunts.

We need every player ready to hit the pre-season HARD.

It's "all hands on deck" for 2024 from today onwards, or else our club stands condemned for failing to address health and fitness concerns seriously.

We're banged up with a truckload of injuries.
Get 'em fixed up straight away.
PORT ADELAIDE WARD
Queen Elisabeth Hospital
1695356926291.png

Nothing against Tom, I like him. But as the resident apologist, on behalf of who else are you going to apologise for? Koch, Hinkley, the BO

Who accepts any responsibility for this current crapshow? Mate, we are the laughing-stock of the AFL world, and that is all you can come up with? You get attacked here a lot, but by God you deserve it at times!
i quite enjoy your posts, on behalf of all bigfooty posters was tongue in cheek but the point was I like tom as well and in case missing or not taking shots he could be relied on normally is understandable by needing a hip operation

I really don't think its even worth playing with thundercloud anymore, the alias feels like it's run it's race. He's been jumping the shark a lot recently with the intentional errors.
to a poster with figures of
77,446 posts
230,524 likes
it is not possible but to take note.
from a mere minion of
1,359 posts
2,086 likes

to a poster with figures of
77,446 posts
230,524 likes
it is not possible but to take note.
from a mere minion of
1,359 posts
2,086 likes
ok

i quite enjoy your posts, on behalf of all bigfooty posters was tongue in cheek but the point was I like tom as well and in case missing or not taking shots he could be relied on normally is understandable by needing a hip operation
Fair enough. I dont blame the injured players at all. People here taking pot-shots at everyone! Everyone is emotionally strung out.

Fact is, playing injured players into finals when they could easily have been better managed earlier is a sacking offence IMO! Absolutely dumb player management.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back