List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How did this thread get onto the 2013 GF? Mods sort this sh*t out!!! I don’t want to hear another word about it
If you read between the lines here he's clearly asking the question as to why Ballas didn't centre to an open Walters that time in the last Q instead of blazing it out on the full.

What do we think happens with Clark today?

0% chance we give 19
i think its 50-50 whether Geelong cave and take 22 or it will be 22,Calrton's F3 for Geelong'F3/F4
My prediction is pick 22, and the clubs agree on a meaningless exchange of late picks to save face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, he's useless or WC wouldn't be letting him walk. I'd rather let another team take the punt as it rarely pays off.
The scum may be scum but they know their stuff when it comes to this sort of thing. Without doing any research I'm going to assume the grand total of WCE delists running around making a fist of it for other clubs is 0.

Clark is sounding more and more like a problem that Geelong are stuck with and wants off its books. That they are asking Freo to give up an excellent draft pick to take the baggage on seems fanciful but why not give it a go? Surely they'll take the 22 at the last minute. If we don't get him, fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back