Official Club Stuff 2021 Membership Tally - *81,302 - Final Tally as at 31st July 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

77,648 as at 29th March ...

16169722061869856678606109aecb7a1_desktop.png

Have they even opened?

Got my AFLW membership on Thursday before the last round of the season.

Handy that.

Especially since we were playing interstate.
Membership or the 3 game AFL membership included with your AFLW membership? I got my card before round 1 of the womens season and then a second memberhship card just before Round 2 of the AFL so I could 'buy' AFL home game tickets online.

For my free, I gave it to a friend who had never been a member before.

He still had to follow the process to get the membership with the only thing missing being the payment.

He can easily afford it, just never got around to doing it off his own bat, so I see him as a perfect candidate for a fully paid membership next year. Now that the club have his email address and mobile, he'll get all the club information, and reminders to re-sign.

Will be dead easy to just click the renewal.
Smart business by the club.

If I had to guess, I'd estimate 5-10% would be freebies. Still an amazing number, even if those aren't counted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Say or think what you will about the bloke, there’s no doubting that Liddle is a membership genius though...
Its a great strategy for the years ahead. Many of these are low value memberships. Thats OK as now they are in the system and we can target them for upgardes in the coming years. The next is to increase the average revenue per member. Communication is better, merchandising is easier and with on field success we turn our huge latent supporter base into active members that are engaged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back