MRP / Trib. 2021 MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are we upset that Buddy is free to play this week? I'm rapt he is playing the Bombers. Their season needs to end.
Really..
The swans will kick their arse with or without Buddy .

But I'm not surprised one little bit that charge was downgraded .
I hope the AFL will appeal such a disgraceful decision.
No chance of that though is there.

they are so openly bias its ridicoulus. We all thought plow's suspension was a change in direction for the MRO going from punishing based off the damage caused to punishing off the potential damage. That cheap elbow could have taken out an eye. But then again they let hawkins off so i got NFI.
Apparently buddy HAS to kick the K this year
Like can’t they wait ffs

Not sure there was a huge difference between Buddy's and Astbury's on Plowman (which got a fine)
Astbury`s was premeditated as he looked at PLow first then let him have it right in the jaw....got off because of AFL politics as he plays for the tuggers, but should have got 2 weeks for that act!!! Deliberate, high & whatever the afl see fit to grade it contact, but it knocked Plow down. With the bullshit wording Christian (see: Gil & Shocking) comes up with anyone can get off or cop 2 weeks according to who the afl want playing or want suspended!!! Buddy should have gone 3 times this year, but of course the Swans are in the finals. That Astbury elbow & fine set the standard for those other elbow incidents and that`s how the Swans got him off. If they had nailed Astbury in the first game of the season that would have set the standard for the rest of the season, but the afl were piss weak as usual even though they say the head is protected. I have said this stuff before, but an even playing field....bullshit!!!o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A stronger coach and football manager for Carlton would have put teh MRO in its place - simple as that. The narrative about Carlton players being used to make points because who cares is an easy one to demonstrate the bias each way that has been on display regarding controversial interpretations and decisions.

No way should Ed and Charlie been held up as umpire bashers. No way shoudl Astbury have been allowed to elbow Plowman in the head - but it didnt help that he didnt get up and smash Astbury bak either. No way should Plowman have been rubbed out for weeks for stuff that other do every game -or the bloke that hipped Gibbo in the head gotten away with it ...

Clubs have to take rsponsibility for MRO stoopid and protect their players - the better CLubs know how to do it and teh AFL owned franchises have a layer of inbuilt protection.

We're running a book on which one of our players will either receive a fine or suspension from Christian this week. My money is on Cripps for suspension or Kennedy the a fine. It seems our boys are just thugs lately.....
I saw 2 umpires talking to each other. Make of that what you will.

How the fu** could that whack be downgraded..
These kinds of strikes are already downgraded from the start, when they decide to grade them as careless instead of intentional.

As much as I wanted to see Buddy get a week for that (as he or anyone should), I'm also glad he got off. Purely for selfish reasons, as I put money on him to reach 1000 this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back