2021 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Tyler “The Oaf” Myers with the GWG.

New Jersey returns to the ice tomorrow (practice), they haven’t hit the ice since February 1st. Scheduled to play the Rangers on Tuesday night. Will be well rested!

Tyler “The Oaf” Myers with the GWG.

New Jersey returns to the ice tomorrow (practice), they haven’t hit the ice since February 1st. Scheduled to play the Rangers on Tuesday night. Will be well rested!

Or quite rusty, due to lack of match practice.

Watching Bob struggle today frustrates me as a supporter of Ice Hockey. With that bloated contract, you'd think the Panthers fans would be baying for blood. I know I would as a Lightning fan if something like that was to occur with Vasy.

Or quite rusty, due to lack of match practice.

Watching Bob struggle today frustrates me as a supporter of Ice Hockey. With that bloated contract, you'd think the Panthers fans would be baying for blood. I know I would as a Lightning fan if something like that was to occur with Vasy.

I’d bet on rusty.

I watch a bit of Bobrovsky (one of my starters in the fantasy league here).

I’d be more concerned with the lack of any support from the five blokes in front of him, he hasn’t been stellar as a Panther but he gets pounded with pucks and great chances from the opposition almost every night. Contract is irrelevant when the opposition has numerous odd man rushes and good looks at wide open nets.

Goals 2-6 today were due to pathetic defending from the Panthers not much the goalie could do about any of them.

We have returned to the 1930's with teams playing 7 game series in the middle of the season. This season is so weird right now.
Worst we have at the moment is a 4 game series against the Avs. I can't wait to have a prolapsed anus after those 4 games

Worst we have at the moment is a 4 game series against the Avs. I can't wait to have a prolapsed anus after those 4 games
Avs are a team that really need a game or two to get back up to speed after a prolonged break.
Todays game is evidence of this. Sloppy and forced passing.
Mind you Fleury was off his **** in goal.

Robby fabri would have to be the red wings best least worst acquisition from either trade or free agency in the last 10 years

Send in the clowns!

Robby Fabbri (LW)
Marc Staal (D)
Sam Gagner (C)
Eric Comrie (G)
Brendan Perlini (LW)
Alex Biega (D)
Adam Erne (LW)
Madison Bowey (D)
Scott Wilson (LW)
Matt Puempel (LW)
Thomas McCollum (G)
Dylan McIlrath (D)
Joe Vitale (C)
Marek Zidlicky (D)
Erik Cole (RW)
David Legwand (C)
Vladislav Namestnikov, C
Thomas Greiss, G
Troy Stecher, D
Bobby Ryan, RW
Patrik Nemeth, D
Calvin Pickard, G
Valtteri Filppula, C
Jonathan Bernier, G
Chris Terry, RW
Trevor Daley, D
Steve Ott, C
Frans Nielsen, C
Eric Tangradi, RW
Brad Richards, C
Mike Green, D
Daniel Alfredsson, RW
Stephen Weiss, RW
Carlo Colaiacovo, D
Mikael Samuelsson, RW
Jordin Tootoo, RW
Ian White, D
Jonas "The Monster!" Gustavsson, G

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 more games rescheduled for the Stars. This time due to ice storms and power outages in the Dallas area.

I hope we are a good back2back team this year, going to have alot of them in March and April.

I understand the power outages seeing as you cannot play Ice Hockey in the dark, dark, I just find it ironic that ice storms is preventing Ice hockey games to take place. In saying that, I understand it from a players safety point of view. I was so looking forward to the Stanley Cup Rematch between our teams, however I can wait.

Mad respect to the NHL, for being agile and flexible in these times, such is the nature of their immense scheduling. AFL supporters got a glimpse of the hectic scheduling last year.

Hopefully everything is OK over there.

Last edited:
I understand the power outages seeing as you cannot play Ice Hockey in the dark, dark, I just find it ironic that ice storms is preventing Ice hockey games to take place. In saying that, I understand it from a players safety point of view. I was so looking forward to the Stanley Cup Rematch between our teams, however I can wait.

Mad respect to the NHL, for being agile and flexible in these times, such is the nature of their immense scheduling. AFL supporters got a glimpse of the hectic scheduling last year.

Hopefully everything is OK over there.

I read an article that the american airlines centre shares the same power grid as the main Dallas hosptial. The city of dallas getting destroyed by Covid intensive care cases at moment so its not even a decision not to risk power.

I almost just wish they switch the game to Tampa and play a home and home there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back