2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced they will. I think they over-achieved in the covid season, but I don't see a cliff. They've got some great young talent coming through to replace ageing stars. Trade/FA in for a need or 5 and cliffs are easily avoided for a while. Whether it's a formula for a flag is doubtful, more like a successful period of 6-10 with the odd higher finish. Not exactly the same, but along the same lines as the Cats model.

Port have a pattern of their kids looking very good early but failing to continue to improve.

Look at how people were raving about SPP once upon a time.

Port have a pattern of their kids looking very good early but failing to continue to improve.

Look at how people were raving about SPP once upon a time.
I thought SPP was pretty good last season, and a definite improvement on his 2019 season

Apparently the greatest number of games coached for nil flags:

1. Ted Whitten Sr - 228
2. Neale Daniher - 223
3. Wally Carter - 219
4. Brad Scott - 211
5. Nathan Buckley - 205.

Buckley can take the #2 spot this year and maybe the #1 spot if they play finals but fall over. If so, his contract which ends at the end of 21 is probably not renewed.

Ken sits on 177 games today but his extended contract through to end '23 would give him a genuine chance at # 1 (or # 2 if Buckley does keep coaching and continues to be unsuccessful).

Last edited:

1. Ted Whitten Sr - 228
2. Neale Daniher - 223
3. Wally Carter - 219
4. Brad Scott - 211
5. Nathan Buckley - 205.

Buckley can take the #2 spot this year and maybe the #1 spot if they play finals but fall over. If so, his contract which ends at the end of 21 is probably not renewed.

Ken sits on 177 games today but his extended contract through to end '23 would give him a genuine chance at # 1 - or # 2 if Buckley does keep coaching and continues to be unsuccessful.
Yes he Ken

1. Ted Whitten Sr - 228
2. Neale Daniher - 223
3. Wally Carter - 219
4. Brad Scott - 211
5. Nathan Buckley - 205.

Ken sits on 177 games today but his extended contract through to end '23 would give him a genuine chance at # 1 - or # 2 if Buckley does keep coaching and continues to be unsuccessful.
Ken won't stop, stop, stop till he is top, top, top...

“Hospitalised” nice try Hawks
Don't think this is the Hawks making that move. If what I was told is true, this isn't a few isolated incidents from Patton, but a repeated pattern of interactions with women that he's done 365 for a very long time.

He may be very lucky if he continues in the AFL if all the details get out.

Don't think this is the Hawks making that move. If what I was told is true, this isn't a few isolated incidents from Patton, but a repeated pattern of interactions with women that he's done 365 for a very long time.

He may be very lucky if he continues in the AFL if all the details get out.
Already slowly coming out

easiest draw imaginable and failed to make a grand final with an aging playing list that is soon to fall off a cliff.

People seriously overrate ports 2020
Had the biggest gaps between games and shorter matches all suited to their dads army

1lcf.gif

1610679459101.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where's he staying, picture give any clues to you Adelaidians?

Majestic M Suites (which is on the site of the former Channel 9 studio in North Adelaide). I believe they'll be the first guests at the hotel.

For those that got the $100 great state vouchers, the hotel is part of that promotion too.

Majestic M Suites (which is on the site of the former Channel 9 studio in North Adelaide). I believe they'll be the first guests at the hotel.

For those that got the $100 great state vouchers, the hotel is part of that promotion too.
Booked it yesterday funnily enough

It was one of the options I considered, but I went with Adelaide Oval instead. By coincidence I booked it for a night during the week of the WTA tournament!
I stayed there for a work Christmas show, not in one of the best rooms but it was still nice.

Wasn't told anything drug related, but it's a numbers game. Like for every couple of women who responded positively to getting unsolicited dick picks he'd have to message 30-40 women. And that's occuring multiple times a week for years.

WTF!

How does this not get out earlier? And I’m not referring to his ....

WTF!

How does this not get out earlier? And I’m not referring to his ....
I knew a couple of former Crows with a similar rapsheet in the early days of camera phones.

1. Ted Whitten Sr - 228
2. Neale Daniher - 223
3. Wally Carter - 219
4. Brad Scott - 211
5. Nathan Buckley - 205.

Ken sits on 177 games today but his extended contract through to end '23 would give him a genuine chance at # 1 (or # 2 if Buckley does keep coaching and continues to be unsuccessful).

I’d take a punt that Ken will get the no 1 spot, he won’t stop until he is top, top, top.

Now given we are back to a 22 round season, normal 20 min quarters, a side with an abundance of 30+ year old players will struggle as the season wears on.

Ben Crocker signed with Carlton's VFL side.

Wasn't told anything drug related, but it's a numbers game. Like for every couple of women who responded positively to getting unsolicited dick picks he'd have to message 30-40 women. And that's occuring multiple times a week for years.

it is a numbers game. I have mates that ran the same lines and worked the same odds during the 80-90s. This generation uses these mediums ahead of actual physical engagement. I’d be surprised if he’s not 1 of 500 anonymous dickheads doing the exact same thing. They’d get a slap or drink in the face back then. Not saying it’s right, but, by gum it’s a different world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back