Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit late now. The river is f**ked and the fish are all dead.
They own the port for another 95+ years.
Honestly I can't see how anyone could of done any worse.
The libs have a fed mp who was in the Quandong Exchange!!!
The port was a state doing? But somehow the foreign investment board approved it :drunk:

Is that the female pollie who was born in china? I was suss af about that from the start. I would not be surprised if she had ties to the ccp. Everyone knows they try to infiltrate foreign governments. No one born in china should be allowed to be an australian politician.

Yep, the world will only progress as far and fast as its dumbest citizen allows because, after all, we don't want them feeling left out, or left behind now, do we?

Allegedly, one school voted to remove Abraham Lincoln because he only pardoned 265 of 303 native indians given the death penalty, or some such. That 'proves' he was rascist.
It’s going to be interesting to see what the crazy left are going to do next, especially now the democrats have the power now.

The port was a state doing? But somehow the foreign investment board approved it :drunk:

Is that the female pollie who was born in china? I was suss af about that from the start. I would not be surprised if she had ties to the ccp. Everyone knows they try to infiltrate foreign governments. No one born in china should be allowed to be an australian politician.

Did you see the leading Chinese diplomat called aussies 'scum' during his speech in Canberra?

It was quietly deleted during translation.

Must have missed that. Not surprising though. Anyone who dares do anything to offend the high and mighty ccp is scum in their eyes.

How dare a country call them out, and resist their authoritarian demand that it kowtow to them in every aspect?!

So yeah, we're 'scum' and going to be 'cast aside in history'.

I don’t think these loonies will be happy till everyone is miserable, and scared to even open their mouth, unless they say something that will get them cancelled.

I'm sure there's a generation of people who specifically search for reasons, no matter how flimsy, to be offended

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She was actually in the exact arm of the CCP that is designed to politically infiltrate other countries.
She cancelled her membership once it came out but she was.

How dare a country call them out, and resist their authoritarian demand that it kowtow to them in every aspect?!

So yeah, we're 'scum' and going to be 'cast aside in history'.

I know right. Bow down to your ccp masters you peasants.

I'm sure there's a generation of people who specifically search for reasons, no matter how flimsy, to be offended

These people should have been ignored from the start. Now they have been given an inch, they want a mile. Getting more and more ravenous to cancel things.

She was actually in the exact arm of the CCP that is designed to politically infiltrate other countries.
She cancelled her membership once it came out but she was.

Oh really. I hope they are keeping a very, very close eye on all her communications.

Anyone tempted to try this?

View attachment 1069987

I’d try it just to see what it tasted like. Probably horrid though.

Were half of those thru the new man on the mark rule?

Which is btw? I have no idea

The new man on the mark rule is the player manning the mark can't move until the umpire calls play on. If he moves, it's a 50m penalty.

Of course they do.

Remember what the metric of status is now - being offended. On behalf of other people, whether or not they actually give a s**t. It shows you care. It shows you’re noble. It shows you’re brave. To me it shows they’re almost surely full of s**t. Colossal, spectacular hypocrites.

And also compassionate. Unless you happen to disagree even slightly on anything. Then you’re a monster.

Well it looks like I've got a job - I thought today might just be a trial run to see how things go, but I've been asked to return tomorrow and told that they'll get an employment contract written up for me

This afternoon was for important info such as bank details, TFN and my superannuation detail, and have already received my first payslip

It's only a part-time job, but still 6 hours per day & 30 hours a week - though there's no official lunch break, but we are able to stop for lunch or go buy something (obviously don't abuse that though)

Day 1 was ok, though I felt totally out of my depth in terms of the financial side of things, and there's some very antiquated ways of doing things that may well do my head in. But I'm not going to give up so after 1 day and I've got a trial period to go through - so will try to stick things out, see how day 2 and beyond go
Congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back