Trades 2021 Round 12 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grundy to Reeves, Jordan to Lyons (stacked in round 14 so time to cash in), Warner to Whitfield via utility.

After a few quiet weeks I have been absolute smashed at work this week so haven’t had the opportunity to stare at my trades all week and come up with 50 different options. Let’s see how much less thought about trades go...

ok I walked back off the ledge after realising I'd then have Gawn / ROB / Reeves / all in that R3 spot next week, so wouldn't be able to count Reeves' score.

Went the much more conventional

Highmore -> Bianco
Philips -> Sidebottom

last one I ummed and ahhed about, went
Koschitzke -> O'Connor despite the crappy job security.
Other option was Green -> Heeney but just saw Green has North next week so will bank on a return to form there.

No PS, split the teams into 3 groups of 6 based on previous year ladder.

Play each team once, then twice from the teams in your group of 6.

22 rounds plus finals.

Won't happen as Carlton would never play Richmond twice.
I don't mind that but i still think 17 or 34 is more fair

But the main thing we need to do is get rid of this stupid rival double crap that makes things better for some and worse for others.

Did someone hit you on the head and give you brain damage?

He had a lot of CBAs last week and Elliott is back this week. He's super cheap and could hold the fort for two weeks. This is the perfect time of year to take a gamble.

But yes, I am clearly suffering some form of brain damage. Will make viewing that much more exciting! :tearsofjoy:

I think I've talked myself into getting De Goey. What the hell is wrong with me? :oops:
So you wanna jump eh?
LCd-Ghmt-cE06v3PO7jKuB0xj-2cMgvkcdmm4AYNXYJJi9hs-0MkONHJCjNUMsB3k2usrl0kHgFnERaVcCRh9Yg0Ymhxj31UdrVX2CKo0X-eEi_LqX899lkE4ef0uP_Ar8xRvoc6ZdQvpfzW

He had a lot of CBAs last week and Elliott is back this week. He's super cheap and could hold the fort for two weeks. This is the perfect time of year to take a gamble.

But yes, I am clearly suffering brain damage.
Every now and then Bucks does this to us by putting him in the middle and the very next week back stuck in the forward line.

Now if and that is a big IF you could trust Bucks to play him 70/30 mid/fwd it would be an awesome choice but do you trust that *er lol

Every now and then Bucks does this to us by putting him in the middle and the very next week back stuck in the forward line.

Now if and that is a big IF you could trust Bucks to play him 70/30 mid/fwd it would be an awesome choice but do you trust that f***er lol

Very true. He either bangs out tons (rarely) or spuds it for a 40 (or gets injured on 3). If he could just manage nice 80s that would be fine at his price. But it's like playing Russian roulette with an almost fully-loaded potato gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it worth doing grundy to max gawn, and then waiting for grundy to drop in price to bring him back in for flynn? or am i just overthinking things?

We're in this together! I'm just praying some people can't even get that but reality is my rank will no doubt take a hit this week when you consider I'll be playing guys like Scott, Waterman and Lynch...

I see your collection of spuds and raise you Parks....

oh wait, he got dropped.... I'll miss his 12 points....

I’d hope if any team have their byes moved back a week we get an extra trade per game, even that would leave some teams in a really bad spot.

As it stands right now, if Richmond and West Coast are moved back a week I’d currently have 15 players in the last week before trades and assuming every single person on my team was fit to play and selected.

If there’s an injury of two over the next fortnight and rookies to get named I could be in a lot of trouble.

I’m currently looking to trade in Darcy, if I was to change that too Tim English I could be in a much better spot but I just don’t think it’s justifiable to based on rumours at this point.

Is it worth doing grundy to max gawn, and then waiting for grundy to drop in price to bring him back in for flynn? or am i just overthinking things?

Perfect plan

I see your collection of spuds and raise you Parks....

oh wait, he got dropped.... I'll miss his 12 points....

Hey! he works hard for those points.......!

I'm quite torn on this Grundy to Darcy vs RoB move...

the extra 100k sets me up nicely, and I'll still have spuds like Markov, Anderson and Phillips to push me back up from RoB to Grundy when the time comes.

I’d hope if any team have their byes moved back a week we get an extra trade per game, even that would leave some teams in a really bad spot.

As it stands right now, if Richmond and West Coast are moved back a week I’d currently have 15 players in the last week before trades and assuming every single person on my team was fit to play and selected.

If there’s an injury of two over the next fortnight and rookies to get named I could be in a lot of trouble.

I’m currently looking to trade in Darcy, if I was to change that too Tim English I could be in a much better spot but I just don’t think it’s justifiable to based on rumours at this point.

English has been scoring OK though

I'm quite torn on this Grundy to Darcy vs RoB move...

the extra 100k sets me up nicely, and I'll still have spuds like Markov, Anderson and Phillips to push me back up from RoB to Grundy when the time comes.

Agreed. If I went Grundy to Darcy, I'd improve this weeks score and have an extra $150K next week and no impact on my bye structure....

I can probably pick up Grundy in a few weeks at a discounted price as he has a high BE next time he plays....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back