List Mgmt. 2021 Young Talent Time

Remove this Banner Ad

after a bit of thought and chatting to hough's older brother. hough will fill out. his older brother has a massive frame.

also dad used to play for the same kununurra team that bennings dad played for. somebody called lawford i think. Dad described him as the most talented footballer he ever played against or with in football. pretty big call given how talented the Kimberley's are. dad and my uncle were really quite good themselves and played at a good level.

we went and watch the last half of the u18s live. given how talented his dad was and how similar eric moves to his dad according to my dad, lets just say apparently benning will be very good.
Also, apparently he will be once filled out, an absolute massive man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well then I would be happy to move up to Gold Coasts pick 3 to grab Callaghan... speed, size and good use, a perfect addition to our midfield.

Just have to get him to stay

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If we're after a Callaghan type, I wouldn't be surprised if Josh Sinn is on our radar for one of our first two picks. There was some talk a while back that we were targeting him.

Draft Central has written a comparison between the two.

Going by this tweet:

GWS apparently interested in Andrew, might not even need their Pick 2 to get Callaghan.

Unlike Cerra's GF who finished her degree in 4 years, we should ensure Callaghan's Vic GF is in medical science or psychology or some other course that requires a bachelor's, and then honours or a masters, and then a protracted PhD. Should manage to keep him then for a good 10 years that way before he needs to go back home. Would be good timing. Get his best years and still get sufficient value for the trade as he hits 28/29.

Unlike Cerra's GF who finished her degree in 4 years, we should ensure Callaghan's Vic GF is in medical science or psychology or some other course that requires a bachelor's, and then honours or a masters, and then a protracted PhD. Should manage to keep him then for a good 10 years that way before he needs to go back home. Would be good timing. Get his best years and still get sufficient value for the trade as he hits 28/29.
Get him to dump his missus & hook him up with some of Perths finest 😜

Remove this Banner Ad

Back