Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

Did they put your shoe rack together?
No. He nailed a couple of bits of plywood to this gap between the kitchen cupboards and a fireplace that they were built over. I had to get it done because within 24 hours the cats would have found it, jumped down and gotten stuck. Otherwise they just spilled prawns and removed packing boxes and junk.

No. He nailed a couple of bits of plywood to this gap between the kitchen cupboards and a fireplace that they were built over. I had to get it done because within 24 hours the cats would have found it, jumped down and gotten stuck. Otherwise they just spilled prawns and removed packing boxes and junk.
The cats spilled prawns, too? Blimey, what a mess.

Took me a few hours to find it, but got the in the end.
Give yourself a pat on the back, then a round of applause. I think you could even be a bit cheeky and take Monday off to reward yourself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody hell some bloke went past Eddie Betts place racially abusing his kids who were playing basketball. Ed said he's open to a conversation with the bloke, if those were my kids the conversation would start and end with my first through his face. What kinda campaigner abuses kids playing at home
Yeah just saw that, pretty ****ed up s**t

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

I’m going to guess the name of all the posters on this board. I’ll start with schmuttt .

I need to think about it some more but I’m getting a strong sense of a Hebrew origin name like Michael or Joshua or Aaron. Something like that.

Crimson Azure is obviously called Nicholas

I’m going to guess the name of all the posters on this board. I’ll start with schmuttt .

I need to think about it some more but I’m getting a strong sense of a Hebrew origin name like Michael or Joshua or Aaron. Something like that.

Crimson Azure is obviously called Nicholas
Nope.

Think of a common name in western society and if it isn't their first name it's their middle name.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back