• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Weird rd 23 Swans v Saints.
Swans win.
All 3 vote-getters are Saints.
Can't imagine that happens, at all.

Happened more times than one would think

Really happy to see Cripps win like that. Carlton haven't had much to celebrate over the last quarter of a century.

At a final vote tally of 9, beating your estimation of 5 max, is it possible to get a read out of just how stunned you are? Mildly intrigued, or will we need to call an ambulance?

Our defenders, forwards and utilities are generally our best players now so our top 7 makes sense.

Cam easily the most consistent mid and another strong season similar to his
Like a deer in the headlights.

Really happy to see Cripps win like that. Carlton haven't had much to celebrate over the last quarter of a century.
Cos they cheated the salary cap and stole our flag in the process. Plus they rigged the zone system which they rorted for 30 years.

Hope their next 25 years is just as miserable.

Was that Draper cross a hostage video?
I saw him and immediately was expecting at least two of the following phrases:
  • "I'm fine"
  • "I am being treated well"
  • "Just follow the instructions and it will be all ok"
  • "please dont get the police involved"

I think top 3

Oliver
Neale
Mills

For Geelong

Cameron 15-18 votes
Stewart 11-13 votes
Guthrie 10
Hawkins 9
Bilcavs
Selwood 7-8
Forgot to mention Dangerfield but it went pretty much as thought for us, I think the umpires got it right. Interesting to see if the best and fairest goes this way as well. Bilcavs could be higher in that as he is given a lot of roles that the coaches and staff would like to credit.

Will never watch that crap even again, proves yet again umpires have no brains can only vote for midfielders, the biggest bulls-it award in footy
Why do you say this? Our leading vote getter by a street was Cameron. Stewart and blicavs and hawkins were 3rd and 4th and 5th. Only one mid in the top 5 at our club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will never watch that crap even again, proves yet again umpires have no brains can only vote for midfielders, the biggest bulls-it award in footy
Disagree. The Brownlow has reflected every other award - media, Leigh Matthews Trophy, etc. The reality is that midfielders see more of the ball than anyone else, so it's much harder for a forward or a back to be BOG.

Back