Preview Round 19: Geelong V Brisbane, Battle of the Cats - Sat 22nd July 4:35pm @ GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be shocked if Geelong doesnt lose for the rest of the year. Our team's superiority has been evident, as we were leading at halftime against both Port Adelaide and Collingwood on their home ground, despite our injury issues. Even if we face a setback this week against Brisbane, I have full confidence in the boys to replicate their performance from those two previously mentioned encounters.
Dimethyltriptamine?

Collingwood were beaten by the Lions on the same ground, so a loss here won't add any clarity to the debate re: our standing v Collingwood imo.
Unfairly, I am comparing Geelong 23 with Geelong 22.
Do we need to be = or > the 22 version to win it?
I think Pies and Port 23>>22.
Lions ??,
Demons +/- the same.

I feel the same way about Duncan as I used to feel watching Harry Taylor. Looks like he can't run, looking at him in the 2nd quarter thinking he can't possibly run it out. Then you see him just pop up in the right place, gather, nail a perfect 45m diagonal kick into the corridor. Check the stats and he's had 25. How?!

Just keep him going
He is still doing a lot more solid work than people are crediting him for. The few naff disposals have stood out due to his career precision, but he has been one of our best ball winners and transition players since he returned. Always offers an outlet to keep our link ups going.

I feel the same way about Duncan as I used to feel watching Harry Taylor. Looks like he can't run, looking at him in the 2nd quarter thinking he can't possibly run it out. Then you see him just pop up in the right place, gather, nail a perfect 45m diagonal kick into the corridor. Check the stats and he's had 25. How?!

Just keep him going
Playing probably the easiest position on the ground helps for stat padding, especially when you take the odd kick in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back