Game Day Round 19: Geelong V Brisbane, Battle of the Cats - Sat 22nd July 4:35pm @ GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how many times a Brisbane player has waltzed over the line when confronted with an opponent tonight. So much for showing "sufficient intent to keep the ball in".

This does my ******* head in.

Players can smash the ball forward out of a pack without looking, the ball will bounce at right angles, and the umps will call that deliberate for some reason.

Yet a player deliberately walking it over the line because they realise they are out of options will never get pinged for deliberate. How does that make any sense whatsoever?

Genuinely had enough opportunities to win this match.

Awful decision making and execution going inside 50, and poor kicking at goal - have been death blows to the comeback.

Hard game to read.
To get beaten that badly in the midfield and still go down by 2 kicks to Brisbane in the only place they can win a game of footy is not too bad.

To get beaten that badly in the midfield and still go down by 2 kicks to Brisbane in the only place they can win a game of footy is not too bad.
I genuinely believe our 18 scoring shots overall were easier chances than their 19. So really we should've still been winning that game despite the many issues.

That was probably the most annoying game for mine this season. Played barely one quarter and should have won.
I guess looking for any small comfort our best is still good enough, this Brisbane team will be lucky to win a final. Extremely soft team which makes it even more disappointing we didn’t show up for the first half.

That was probably the most annoying game for mine this season. Played barely one quarter and should have won.
I guess looking for any small comfort our best is still good enough, this Brisbane team will be lucky to win a final. Extremely soft team which makes it even more disappointing we didn’t show up for the first half.
You can see why tonight that Bris list is so mentally soft …they will struggle once again when they play finals in Melb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go here

Go Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back