2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

Remove this Banner Ad

I've always taken it to mean 3 at least, while couple is reserved for two.

Maybe they DID change it then, I always thought few was 2 or 3.

few.PNG

Google man says "one or two", I think he's on crack, it's never meant one.

Also, saying he missed 2 feels like underselling it a bit given he missed almost all of that game where he got concussed. He missed out on 2 full games and almost another full game with that knock, I thought his first quarter looked a bit shaky last week, but then Brisbane looked alright in that first quarter and then he found his feet. Looks like he'll keep on keeping on for the rest of the year based on that.

Stewart is clearly the best general defender this season. I think 18 games is fine when you've been that dominant.
Stewart will have missed 5 and knocked out early in another. Need another dominant 4 weeks when he comes back to make it

I think as a real outsider for the squad and I’m sure this will get some bad comments, I’m going to put forward Seb Ross, has had a very consistent season and played big parts in some wins for saints, I like the way he plays.

I think as a real outsider for the squad and I’m sure this will get some bad comments, I’m going to put forward Seb Ross, has had a very consistent season and played big parts in some wins for saints, I like the way he plays.

Yeah, maybe the squad of 40.

Won't make the 22 but he's back to his best and reminded a few that his best is actually pretty good..

Been much better this year than the previous two- now that he’s back to playing almost all exclusively midfield again (played a lot of wings and flanks the last two), but he’s still short of his top 10 in the coaches votes and AA squad form of 2017, so he’d probably need a really big finish to get in the squad again.

Good shout out though, it’s great to see him in good form again.

Nick Daicos must be starting to be in the conversation.

Nah, AA works on reputation and hype, not on form by being one of the best half back flanks in the league.

37 disposals @ 84%, 674 metres gained, 7 contested possessions, 27 uncontested possessions, 6 intercept possessions, 22 kicks, 15 handballs, 4 marks, 2 tackles, 2 goal assists, 7 score involvements, 3 clearances, 3 stoppage clearances, 4 Inside 50s & 8 Rebound 50s

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Daicos must be starting to be in the conversation.
Great debut season, but doesn't get in ahead of Sinclair, Saad, Docherty, Dawson, Brayshaw, Stewart and Dale.

Great debut season, but doesn't get in ahead of Sinclair, Saad, Docherty, Dawson, Brayshaw, Stewart and Dale.

So let’s look at Daicos vs Saad for example

Gee I reckon Daicos stacks up pretty well with Saads season. Also remember that Carlton have not played the top 3 sides yet.

So let’s look at Daicos vs Saad for example

Gee I reckon Daicos stacks up pretty well with Saads season. Also remember that Carlton have not played the top 3 sides yet.

Tell me you haven't watched Saad play without telling me.

Saad's one of the few half back option that defends. Excellent intercept player, excellent at ground level, excellent defensively, brilliant rebounder. Doc's stats on paper are better than both but I'd have Saad in the side well before Doc for influence.

Tell me you haven't watched Saad play without telling me.

Saad's one of the few half back option that defends. Excellent intercept player, excellent at ground level, excellent defensively, brilliant rebounder. Doc's stats on paper are better than both but I'd have Saad in the side well before Doc for influence.

I watch most games of footy every week. Haven’t missed a kick of Saad this year. An exceptional player but Daicos has also had a season that is just as good. Please tell me you have seen the influence Daicos’ kicking and vision have had on Collingwood. Have a look at last night how his kicking opened up the game for the Pies. Blues have also had a lot of ‘cherry-Pick’ games. When you unbelievably somehow have not played the top 3 teams then many of your players are yet to be truly tested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back