2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Only got AAs in 2018 and 2021. 5th in B&F is not impressive, he probably tied with multiple people as well. Also how were his years before 2017 you haven’t given me any.
Falcon, I thought your argument about Oliver was foolish initially, but you now make complete sense.

And you're right.

Oliver was absolutely nowhere when Melbourne were struggling from 2012 - 2015. I just went to check the B+F results from those years and he didn't even show up at all! It's crazy. He didn't even poll one brownlow vote either, or receive one vote in the AFLCA.

You've got us all mate, we bow down to your genius.

Only got AAs in 2018 and 2021. 5th in B&F is not impressive, he probably tied with multiple people as well. Also how were his years before 2017 you haven’t given me any.
He's only played one (1) other season (2016), which was his first - he's only 24 years old. He played 13 games in that first season.

So is your assertion that Oliver is bad when Melbourne is bad based on his first season where he played 13 games (and averaged 19 disposals), plus a season where he finished fifth in the B&F?

FWIW, the B&F leaderboard from 2020:

1. Christian Petracca (385 votes)
2. Steven May (362)
3. Jack Viney (311)
4. Ed Langdon (296)
5. Clayton Oliver (291)
6. Max Gawn (234)

Well clear of Gawn in sixth, so no, he didn't tie with multiple people. :cautiousv1:

He's only played one (1) other season (2016), which was his first - he's only 24 years old. He played 13 games in that first season.

So is your assertion that Oliver is bad when Melbourne is bad based on his first season where he played 13 games (and averaged 19 disposals), plus a season where he finished fifth in the B&F?

FWIW, the B&F leaderboard from 2020:

1. Christian Petracca (385 votes)
2. Steven May (362)
3. Jack Viney (311)
4. Ed Langdon (296)
5. Clayton Oliver (291)
6. Max Gawn (234)

Well clear of Gawn in sixth, so no, he didn't tie with multiple people. :cautiousv1:
Falcon3518, given you think Petracca is a "dud" by AA standards and that Oliver gets "carried", are these the players that do the carrying? May, Viney, and Langdon?

Falcon, I thought your argument about Oliver was foolish initially, but you now make complete sense.

And you're right.

Oliver was absolutely nowhere when Melbourne were struggling from 2012 - 2015. I just went to check the B+F results from those years and he didn't even show up at all! It's crazy. He didn't even poll one brownlow vote either, or receive one vote in the AFLCA.

I do know he was drafted in 2015 mate.

And you're right.

I’ve just checked the stats from 186. Oliver didn’t get a single possession that day, and yet he was ‘BOG’ when we beat Geelong at KP last year. Only shows up when we win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Titch was the best player in the comp in 2018 and was elite, your point? “Just an accumulator” get that outta here.
Pretty sure Mitchell was in the top few in the league for score assists that year too. Won almost every media award as well

So by Falcons metric that equates to absolute poo lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back