Fantasy 2022 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies guys, I spaced on the roster for TNF in this one and left Javante in.

I remember doing the TNF check with all the other leagues :(

Was going to ask for you to lose your first round pick over it, but since you apologised ill let it slide THIS TIME.

That's fine, do what you will.

Still going to win somehow anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You never joke about fantasy football.

I do, youre just no clued in enough to realise when im actually upset and when im pretending. ;)

Maybe I am the world's greatest internet actor?

Stop being fantasy sad GG.exe , unless youre acting, then keep doing it.
There is so much sadness in fantasy each week for many parties....benched players who score big, starters who get injured early, elevated to start with promise of many snaps/targets and fail, close results, score corrections that turn wins into losses and losses into wins, the struggle to find worthwhile waiver players due to injuries, poor rosters, no draft picks to trade, owners not willing to trade, bad trade offers, salary cap league dead money, the luck of scoring big but losing to a bigger scorer whilst other people score low and beat a lower scorer, etc etc.

With the Panthers ready to trade talent remaining on the roster and pack the season in I might be reaching that point after this week also so feel free to make some offers on players if youre a competeng team, everyone available for the right price.

Music to drd's ears that im sure :tearsofjoy:

I know the waiver wire struggle, more changes needed this week and not a penny to spend. :(

My own fault, self pwnd Godwin'd.
I cant create much room either, and there are no viable options in free agency at WR, DE, for me anyway. Have to try to survive the season with this current roster pretty much.

Same in Onega, tho a better roster there, no cash left to spend due to input error on robinson a while back.

Alpha, I'm more competitive than last few years, the 3 year rebuild going ok, but have to put in the punishment of time for years of bad management.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back