Prediction 2022 Flag Will Be Our Sweetest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it a while back Lizard is gonna get close to this happening. I think the top 4 have all peaked early we are just going but by round 17 to 18 we will start to turn up the momemtum. I can sense no 14 in the cabinet.
Wonder if this will be the year that Brisbane / Geelong learn about “saving your best for last”

We've got a long way to go, but it's looking nice right now.

Just hope the Demons continue on their downward slide

Pinching £14 would be awesome. The media and oppo fans would totally melt

160520124407-02-parent-acts-meltdowns-children-advice-parents-super-tease.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moved up to 7th with no disposals.
Beware of the Tiger!

Rule changes incoming.
Moved up to 6th with no disposals.

Liking this rub of the green. About time we had a little luck turn our way.

Just gotta get Balta fit and ready for last handful of rounds. And keep our momentum building and rest of comp panicking.

On CPH1941 using BigFooty.com mobile app

You are all starting to believe a lot earlier this season that usual

Smarter people than me can work it out, but just looking at the ladder only Melbourne has scored more points than us this year. However, as we know our defense is leaking if we sure that up right in the hunt

Actually I don't want us winning it this year, it'll be too easy

I've done the ladder predictor and I have us 15-7 and finishing 4th, ahead of 15-7 teams that finish 5th, 6th and 7th. We have to stop letting teams get a run-on and either winning or just messing with our %. We have to bury North Melbourne and the Eagles.
I have us first and not conceeding a single point in any match from here on

If we beat cats and 1 of Freo or lions we should make top 4.

But we have to win the danger games being Suns over there (yes I’m not drunk they are in good form), port over there (bad feeling with this) and hawks (who knows what they are going to bring) tough ask. I’d throw up if we accomplish all this then lose to bombers in the last round and 2m Peter kicks a bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back