News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perusing the world wide web and several doggies forums, SFA tangibles to be found regarding TE. Several have voiced concerns it was more than just tightness or a strain. I hope the dogs come clean after the scans tomorrow. Cannot find anything from anybody who was at the training session.
I am always dubious about players with hammy issues, especially players who are big, mobile, athletic and pack mark types.
As the crowning glory of my 1st round team, you can all rest assured that I'll be gleaning whatever I can find throughout tomorrow and Saturday morning and boring you all with sporadic updates.
Keep up the good work.

Robert Downey Jr Ok GIF

Be ready Test Tickle we are guaranteed a late change Sunday.
No way Henry off 6 days and interstate travel plays given he was subbed with a leg injury.
Speaking of late outs. Demons:
Gawn, Weideman and Ben Brown named onfield. Jackson on the extended bench.

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not hold it says 2-3 week? You thinking no chance of coming back in two or 3 worst case scenario?
2-3 weeks amounts to at least 100 points if I run a bencher such as Hayes or a T Dow in his stead. That is hard to make up against the top sides. I am 280th, 280 points off the leader. I don't want to lose any ground. 2-3 weeks with a hammy could be 2 -3 weeks more and then you have to assume that he'll be full bore when he returns. They might run Martin with him initially to ease him back. I hate trading him out, having had in my team since my first draft, but the bigger picture is what I am chasing, leagues are irrelevant to me unless I am in a cashie and I stayed away from those this year to give the big prize a red hot crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back