Resource 2022 Membership - 63,240 as at August 25th

Remove this Banner Ad

In a moment of Xmas\NY weakness I moments ago decided to renew, so I just called the club.

Membership is closed until the 10th, not even one person sat manning the phone.

Weakness has now passed.

Hinkley and No bars (90% no bars) = no me.

In a moment of Xmas\NY weakness I moments ago decided to renew, so I just called the club.

Membership is closed until the 10th, not even one person sat manning the phone.

Weakness has now passed.

Hinkley and No bars (90% no bars) = no me.

Literally the only way we can now send a message is through our membership or lack thereof. We're out of options here. I'll probably renew when this pack of idiots is gone but I'm just as likely never to as the AFL itself is a bit s**t.

Literally the only way we can now send a message is through our membership or lack thereof. We're out of options here. I'll probably renew when this pack of idiots is gone but I'm just as likely never to as the AFL itself is a bit sh*t.
My memberships alone would probably have covered the cost of someone being sat there for a week, not to mention all the people cashed up after Xmas pressies and needing help etc.

Literally the only way we can now send a message is through our membership or lack thereof. We're out of options here. I'll probably renew when this pack of idiots is gone but I'm just as likely never to as the AFL itself is a bit sh*t.
Same hear, may be they will start listening. It might be hard going back once I quit.

If you are not a member then I guess you pass up the right to also question the club because you are just a fan and not a supporter. That said I only remain a member because my daughter would murder me and call me a s**t supporter, I nearly chucked it in after 2019.

If you are not a member then I guess you pass up the right to also question the club because you are just a fan and not a supporter. That said I only remain a member because my daughter would murder me and call me a sh*t supporter, I nearly chucked it in after 2019.

See this actually holds up if we had control of our own club, which we don't. So it doesn't really matter.

For those leaving the AFL membership behind, why not sign up as AFLW foundation members (if you havent already)?

They have a better coach and it would mean remaining a member of the club while sending the message you want.
No coach > Hinkley. That says it all.

For those leaving the AFL membership behind, why not sign up as AFLW foundation members (if you havent already)?

They have a better coach and it would mean remaining a member of the club while sending the message you want.
Already have two of them. :).

If you are not a member then I guess you pass up the right to also question the club because you are just a fan and not a supporter. That said I only remain a member because my daughter would murder me and call me a sh*t supporter, I nearly chucked it in after 2019.

Not really, as a member when we question we are fobbed off, as a non member or potential new member we are listened to.
Just like with a bank.

So the value of the past 30-odd years of support just vaporises?
Are we a football club or an insurance company?

FWIW I've halved the dollar value of my memberships for 2022. Had a Black Diamond that I've cancelled along with one of the remaining Platinums and a kid's membership. I'm really only paying to hang on to the prime seats I have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

White noise is is what Koch called us, not valued 20 year + members.

NOISY MINORITY WHITE NOISE LOL

See if you still say that when your finances fall out of your ass David you *

Not really, as a member when we question we are fobbed off, as a non member or potential new member we are listened to.
Just like with a bank.
Let me add a 3rd category in parenthesis from personal experience:

… as a member when we question we are fobbed off, (as a member and volunteer advisor we are fobbed off until we are sacked), as a non member or potential new member we are listened to.

Just like with a (political party).

Let me add a 3rd category in parenthesis from personal experience:

… as a member when we question we are fobbed off, (as a member and volunteer advisor we are fobbed off until we are sacked), as a non member or potential new member we are listened to.

Just like with a (political party).

Its even more than that.
An over 50 member is nowhere near as valuable as an 18 year old non member.

Its all about LTV.
Customer lifetime value - Wikipedia

Its why the prison bars only get lip service, anyone who wants them is irrelevant.

Well they’re not getting an 8 seat corporate box revenue from me in 2022
Do they know that, do they know why, and what did they say?

PS: Who in particular is ‘they’?

Edit: I take it you’re not a candidate to replace Gavin W. on the board of directors.

Do they know that, do they know why, and what did they say?

PS: Who in particular is ‘they’?

Edit: I take it you’re not a candidate to replace Gavin W. on the board of directors.
I have other things to do that are valued.

nothing was said, 30k plus goneski to other things

I have other things to do that are valued.

nothing was said, 30k plus goneski to other things
Thank you, mate.

Nothing was said. Unbelievable.

Methinks AFLW is taking over as far as 2022 board and executive attention span is concerned.

I have nothing against AFLW, am in total support, and AFLW is something that will endure profitably.

Unlike co-captains, promoted by Koch then rapidly unpromoted by Koch.

But the focus of Koch and the board, and thus the executive, is dangerously fickle.

Nothing was said. How dare ‘they’.

It’s way past time for Koch to go.

Thank you, mate.

Nothing was said. Unbelievable.

Methinks AFLW is taking over as far as 2022 board and executive attention span is concerned.

I have nothing against AFLW, am in total support, and AFLW is something that will endure profitably.

Unlike co-captains, promoted by Koch then rapidly unpromoted by Koch.

But the focus of Koch and the board, and thus the executive, is dangerously fickle.

Nothing was said. How dare ‘they’.

It’s way past time for Koch to go.

IMO experience the board doesn’t care, he doesn’t care. They don’t care for alternate views.

Im sure Ben D left because he thought and looked at things like a true supporter and lover of the club, like I did. They only want to hear their own views and that’s it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back