Review 2022 Mid Season Draft - Wednesday June 1 @ 6.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

JUH of all people kicked a bag on him. Could have picked a mature KPD with our second pick, now we are stuck with a KPD that can't kick or lockdown.

But then Larkey kicked a bag on Weitering last year who was unlucky to be AA in 2021 and tracking to be AA prior to injury in 2022, so who knows how it'll turn out?

We simply needed best available KD and I'm really not sure there's anyone adequate out there so worth a punt. Much happier than taking Charlie Ham last year and then delisting the small half back flanker after 4 months.

Called it, though I didn’t expect Carlton to be the club that took a chance.

Can play but is behind a whole stackload of mids ar carlton. Given your needs at both ends and in the ruck picking a midfielder surprised me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That coverage was an embarrassment and the league should be ashamed.

Really not sure how cal still has a job to be honest. Him and riley ruin the coverage more than anything.

Really not sure how cal still has a job to be honest. Him and riley ruin the coverage more than anything.
Cal is informative, needs work on his charisma but very knowledgable. Riley just seems like that fat kid that Jonah Hill seems to play in all his movies. Not the star but always appears and does an ok job so keeps getting gigs.

I dont mind them so much but there is seriously no need for the panel and the painfully drawn out over the top cringe fest for a few rookie selections.

Just list the selections live on the afl app and do a recap straight after.

I dont mind them so much but there is seriously no need for the panel and the painfully drawn out over the top cringe fest for a few rookie selections.

Just list the selections live on the afl app and do a recap straight after.
I like having a bit of live analysis. They are all pretty straight down the line. No gags or gimmicks. It's not groundbreaking but it's seriously fine. It would not be a high rating program but for footy die-hards who consume everything, it does the job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back