Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick question " Has anyone been called regarding a prize consisting of corporate suit at Marvel and other prizes, for a price of $100?".

I got a phone call an hour ago.......

Yes, not long ago.

I politely declined.

What was it for if you don’t mind me asking? And how did we win a comp we didn’t enter?

I asked for an email to be sent after the first call and gave them the opportunity to ring me at a later date:

If you choose to participate, your generous gift will go towards bolstering North Melbourne's football program, with a particular focus on:

• Our ongoing investment into our Arden Street facilities
  • Continual development of our players, coaches and staff within the football department
  • The pathway for all our players to senior football
All participants will also go in the draw to win some great prizes:

Major Prize Draw

One lucky winner will win our Major Prize draw which includes both of the following:

• Corporate suite inner sanctum experience. You and up to five friends gain access to a corporate suite to watch the Roos while enjoying full catering. During the game you’ll be accompanied by an assistant coach and/or player who will share their analysis of the game and have a Q&A with the winner and their guests. If you live outside Victoria but within Australia, we will fly you and one (1) guest to the game and provide two nights accommodation.
  • Your chance to win up to $70k. Prior to the event the lucky winner will spin the wheel to reveal their cash prize. They will either win $70k or a consolation prize of $2k.
Additional Prize Draws

Participants will also go into the draw for one of the following:

• Your place in our team photo
  • A signed team guernsey
  • Access to the guard of honour
To participate in the draws and support the North Melbourne football program we are seeking a one-off contribution of $100

Last edited:

I understand the financial decision to go digital and save money as well as Covid planning.

But the milestone memorabilia is something I've not received historically - did it even happen or just the annual cards?
I have definitely received it. I think it's a nice touch but I may be out of date,. It might be time for a digital milestone thank you that you can save to the cloud for posterity.

Last edited:
no cap option this year :-(

personally i would be chuffed if we had a bucket hat option.

Another traditional thing taken away from the members from some faceless, nameless club entity?

What was it this time, the evils of cotton farming?

Member Q & A - Your questions answered
Ask your question about the club, the football department or list and recruiting.
17 hrs ago
111120_Q-A.jpg

CEO Ben Amarfio, GM Football Brady Rawlings, Head of Player Personnel Scott Clayton and List Manager Glenn Luff will be answering members' questions in a special Q & A this Friday.
Ask your question about the club, the football department or the list and recruiting, and we'll pick the best submissions to be answered by North Melbourne's senior staff members.
The Q & A will be available via the club's website and a premiere video on Facebook on Friday at 5pm AEDT.

https://www.nmfc.com.au/news/835322...pJobID=1141015928&spReportId=MTE0MTAxNTkyOAS2

Here's your chance everyone.

I asked for an email to be sent after the first call and gave them the opportunity to ring me at a later date:

If you choose to participate, your generous gift will go towards bolstering North Melbourne's football program, with a particular focus on:

• Our ongoing investment into our Arden Street facilities
  • Continual development of our players, coaches and staff within the football department
  • The pathway for all our players to senior football
All participants will also go in the draw to win some great prizes:

Major Prize Draw

One lucky winner will win our Major Prize draw which includes both of the following:

• Corporate suite inner sanctum experience. You and up to five friends gain access to a corporate suite to watch the Roos while enjoying full catering. During the game you’ll be accompanied by an assistant coach and/or player who will share their analysis of the game and have a Q&A with the winner and their guests. If you live outside Victoria but within Australia, we will fly you and one (1) guest to the game and provide two nights accommodation.
  • Your chance to win up to $70k. Prior to the event the lucky winner will spin the wheel to reveal their cash prize. They will either win $70k or a consolation prize of $2k.
Additional Prize Draws

Participants will also go into the draw for one of the following:

• Your place in our team photo
  • A signed team guernsey
  • Access to the guard of honour
To participate in the draws and support the North Melbourne football program we are seeking a one-off contribution of $100
I just got this call today as well. Similar to you I asked for an email with the details just to know that its legit. I'll have no expectations of actually winning but if I'm going to be throwing money away I might as well send it to the footy club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got this bizarre email yesterday threatening me with a $5 fine/membership suspension if l don’t update my new CC details in order for my monthly membership payment which I’ve never ever signed up for can be deducted. Replied with a basic ’* off and leave me alone,I’ll sign up on my terms when I can be ****ed and in cash’. The membership department is basically a debt collection agency now.

Hi guys

I messaged the membership department on Friday afternoon and asked them when the membership tally will be up on the members site.

They responded by telling me that it will be up sometime in December , which makes sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back