3. Dylan Stephens & De Goey
3. Berry & Rioli
4. Gresham & Rioli
5. Rowell & Gresham
6. Shiel & Coleman
7. Cripps / Serong & Rachele

No love for Thomas? I’m tossing up b/w him and JDG / Butters at D2

Edit: throw in Lipinski for $100k less…

I'm going to have Hall and Horne on-field, not sure I want 3 North players. Idk, TT scored well towards the end of last year. Does he keep the expanded midfield role? North have a lot of mids and he is a damaging HF

Which option? Bold and underlined is what I have atm

1. $123k mid rookie & Dusty
2. Hobbs & Treloar
3. Berry & Rioli
4. Gresham & Rioli
5. Rowell & Gresham
6. Shiel & Coleman
Rookie & Dusty. Dusty Degoey the only keepers so I’d say one of those two. (Gresh a sneaky chance)

I'm going to have Hall and Horne on-field, not sure I want 3 North players. Idk, TT scored well towards the end of last year. Does he keep the expanded midfield role? North have a lot of mids and he is a damaging HF
I think he gets the same CBA's as last year. Probably improved TOG being 21 years old.
Im pretty sure he has never had 30 touches in a game. He scores with lower numbers than most.
We have Horne and Stepho for that high half forward role so its not like we require him there 100% of the time.

Can you change your avatar, she’s putting me off my SuperCoach studies.

He attending CBs in the GF and Macrae was moved out or did I imagine that? You are right about him being a huge risk though and I'm not about taking many risks with my starting teams.
Hard to remember much other than the doggies mid's trailing hopelessly behind as Melbourne tore them a new one.

If that is right (not saying it's not) it's unlikely to do his chances much good. Macrae, Bont and Dunkley should be the dogs go-to at centre bounces.

Which option? Bold and underlined is what I have atm

1. $123k mid rookie & Dusty
2. Hobbs & Treloar
3. Berry & Rioli
4. Gresham & Rioli
5. Rowell & Gresham
6. Shiel & Coleman
De Goey and a $123 rookie. GnR as much as possible.

Haha I changed it last week but people complained so she's back by popular demand. We should all have babes smiling flirtishly at us all day, don't you think?
Yeah I love Gary Ablett, I just don’t want him smiling flirtishly at any of us.

Haha I changed it last week but people complained so she's back by popular demand. We should all have babes smiling flirtishly at us all day, don't you think?
Cannot answer this as Mrs VeinGlorious might be watching me from an anonymous account.

Or she’s right behind me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree .....a look & see how Thomas goes early season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back