Game Day 2022 SC Round 10 - Sir Doug Nicholls - PREUSS OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mills + Parker = 150ea
Hewett + VC crippa = 110 + 200
I don’t see any Carlton player who can contain Mills - but, I just can’t put the VC on him

I refuse to - I want to enjoy the footy game darn it!

I see nothing!

I don’t see any Carlton player who can contain Mills - but, I just can’t put the VC on him

I refuse to - I want to enjoy the footy game darn it!

I see nothing!

I doubt we bother trying to contain Mills. Our midfield on paper is better so I think we just back ourselves to beat them. Not sure what they do though.

Can someone do me a favour?

Promise me that Witts + McCartin will score more than Hayes + Martin this weekend.

That's my equation this weekend if I boost and go Martin > Witts with my third trade.

Long term it's a clear winner because I will have English rather than McCartin on field. But this weekend, it represents a slight regression in terms of the quality of my 22nd player.

I've got a bad feeling that Witts beats Hayes by less than Martin beats McCartin and I get a net loss from the trade this week, in which case I could have held off and saved the boost and arseholed Martin next week.

In other words should I boost to go Martin>English to fwds> Witts, or hold?

Token Whinge. My first for the season so i'm damn well entitled to it.
All i wanted was to get home, have a few cold beers and (win or lose) enjoy my mob in what looks like the only half decent Fri Night game scheduled so far.
Get home and its F U Ridley :straining::straining::straining::straining::straining::straining::straining:
Now i dont get myself a shiney new Mills this week. I've been saving my pennies and looking forward to welcoming that fella into this years winning SC team.
F U Ridley

5 bux says last week he felt poorly after the game in Syd so he went to Oxford St looking for the first infection available. Never EVER again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuine RIP to Cameron owners if you jumped on late and didn't jump on early.

Him and Cox will split rucking duties completely imo, not good if you are hoping for a good score
ezgif.com-resize.gif

Can someone do me a favour?

Promise me that Witts + McCartin will score more than Hayes + Martin this weekend.

That's my equation this weekend if I boost and go Martin > Witts with my third trade.

Long term it's a clear winner because I will have English rather than McCartin on field. But this weekend, it represents a slight regression in terms of the quality of my 22nd player.

I've got a bad feeling that Witts beats Hayes by less than Martin beats McCartin and I get a net loss from the trade this week, in which case I could have held off and saved the boost and arseholed Martin next week.

In other words should I boost to go Martin>English to fwds> Witts, or hold?
Don't know either way, - something to consider is Witts gets a fair few points for hitouts to advantage, if the greedy dogs play like last week against Cameron, that may be down a bit, whether that matters when he has a clear advantage over Sweet ??

As normal, Mills will play against the best oppo mid, Cripps...but George will try to chop him out and tag Mills.
It'll be more of a scoring game for the Heeney and Walsh types i reckon.
I'm hoping Parker gets loose....but every second Carlton fringe squibb wanting to make a name for himself is going to get in Parker's face after the week's press. Got to impress Crazy Vossy.
Could be a fast game :thumbsu:
With Pidley gone, no trades for me tonight. I WAS bringing in Mills but will have an extra beer instead.
McCartin E
Carroll E
Turdin E
Parker
Cripps
George

Turdin looked ok with some midfield minutes last week. We'll see.

As normal, Mills will play against the best oppo mid, Cripps...but George will try to chop him out and tag Mills.
It'll be more of a scoring game for the Heeney and Walsh types i reckon.
I'm hoping Parker gets loose....but every second Carlton fringe squibb wanting to make a name for himself is going to get in Parker's face after the week's press. Got to impress Crazy Vossy.
Could be a fast game :thumbsu:
With Pidley gone, no trades for me tonight. I WAS bringing in Mills but will have an extra beer instead.
McCartin E
Carroll E
Turdin E
Parker
Cripps
George
8 Free's for Parker tonight 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back