Memberships 2022 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 60,172)

Remove this Banner Ad

When did emails go out about ticketing? i've got nothing and spent an hour on hold today to the club on the phone before i gave up
1st March for information for Rounds 1-5 and 9th March for Round 1 specifically.

You just need your member barcode and you should be right to order.

1st March for information for Rounds 1-5 and 9th March for Round 1 specifically.

You just need your member barcode and you should be right to order.
Are the barcodes on physical cards?

Yeah that's the issue, can't get ahold of any sort of barcode through the app, emails, anything. Nearing on 3 hours of being on hold is a bit frustrating
Club should be able to give it to you mate

I’m having the same problem as above, we only payed up on Monday, obviously missed out on the email on the 9th and no emails yet, the app is giving me nothing.

Yeah that's the issue, can't get ahold of any sort of barcode through the app, emails, anything. Nearing on 3 hours of being on hold is a bit frustrating
there is no actual bar Code it is a QR code in your membership via the APP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THERE'S AN APP?!!!!

If you want to have it linked to the app you have to buy a package through the the platform it looks like. I couldn't see anywhere to link it to an existing one.

If you want to have it linked to the app you have to buy a package through the the platform it looks like. I couldn't see anywhere to link it to an existing one.
Might not work on your Nokia 3315 over there old codger.

Hint for anyone having problems getting the tickets…I could not get rid of the old Ticketmaster games from last season.
I deleted the app and reinstalled it, and bingo, tickets in the wallet!

Might not work on your Nokia 3315 over there old codger.

My phone still has a cord on it. My internet is a magazine. When I need an app I just cut a picture out and stick it to my phone. Hard to open them though.

This is insanity. I have a reserved seat membership and couldn't for the life of me work out how to get my tickets through the App. So I spent an hour and a half today total between 3 different calls trying to get through to the club.
I finally get through and am told that my reserved seat hasn't been set up yet (was never told I had to do that) assumed that it would be assigned to me automatically. So set it up on the phone. Only thing is my seat had been given up for this game which is fine because they will send me an email with a link to get a ticket via my membership from tickettek with a barcode number.
Now I haven't received the email with the link so the only option I see that I have is to ring again and spend another hour on the phone? This is so far from acceptable customer service from the club to Members.
If anyone has any idea how to resolve this by tomorrow night I would appreciate any advice. I most likely won't have the opportunity to spend an hour on the phone tomorrow as I have a job and a life.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is insanity. I have a reserved seat membership and couldn't for the life of me work out how to get my tickets through the App. So I spent an hour and a half today total between 3 different calls trying to get through to the club.
I finally get through and am told that my reserved seat hasn't been set up yet (was never told I had to do that) assumed that it would be assigned to me automatically. So set it up on the phone. Only thing is my seat had been given up for this game which is fine because they will send me an email with a link to get a ticket via my membership from tickettek with a barcode number.
Now I haven't received the email with the link so the only option I see that I have is to ring again and spend another hour on the phone? This is so far from acceptable customer service from the club to Members.
If anyone has any idea how to resolve this by tomorrow night I would appreciate any advice. I most likely won't have the opportunity to spend an hour on the phone tomorrow as I have a job and a life.

Maybe go to the game early and talk to someone?

Get on the phone at start of business day.

If you have a job and a life just e-mail them or get on Facebook chat. Otherwise I don't see how else you can do it other than turning up at the ground. It's really a ticketing issue, the AFL has been laughable in the setting up of their new ticketing system. Hasn't worked properly since 2019.

Apparently we are almost 51,000. Hopefully we don’t lost momentum too much from last night. On the positive, I felt we dominated that crowd last night. It’s been a while since we had large numbers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back