Memberships 2022 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 60,172)

Remove this Banner Ad

Then they should harden up
I've been to prob 15 games in nearly 20 years worth of membership
I'm inclined to agree but again, I think winning a flag is more likely to get them to sign than turning up to Launceston in a St Kilda bus screaming at the locals to harden up and join

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Emails were sent out regarding commemorative cards and lanyards.
Interestingly they've asked if people want an alternative item to cards going forward.
I suspect it'll be unpopular, but I am quite attached to the membership card. I've got a drawer full of them, and while they are worthless, I like having them.
I wonder what it would cost for them to do a deal with Topps/Select (or whoever does the footy cards) to utilize their printing press to run off some nice cardboard memberships with embossing or holographic stylings on them for those who are interested. Perhaps a members exclusive pack of cards containing some player cards too.

I'd prefer the membership keepsake to a hat or scarf, but that's just me.

I suspect it'll be unpopular, but I am quite attached to the membership card. I've got a drawer full of them, and while they are worthless, I like having them.
I wonder what it would cost for them to do a deal with Topps/Select (or whoever does the footy cards) to utilize their printing press to run off some nice cardboard memberships with embossing or holographic stylings on them for those who are interested. Perhaps a members exclusive pack of cards containing some player cards too.

I'd prefer the membership keepsake to a hat or scarf, but that's just me.

I kept mine for years and my wife threw them away. When I had a break between memberships they lost all data and told me that they don't acknowledge past membership years without them so having them is actually practical as well. I lost about 10 years of previous membership credits or something. It actually pissed me off way more than it should have and the club were really accusatory about it like I was trying to pretend to have been a member in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I’ve told this story on here before but I bumped into Gears Armo Jack Steven and Dal in Brisbane several years ago and Gears took a photo of us with my phone. My membership card was in my phone cover and after I got back to the motel and finished batting off over the photos I noticed my membership card was gone. Thanks very much Gears.

The club is due to announce the current member tally in the next week or so. What is everyone’s guess?

My guess would be 47,000 conservatively, 48,500 optimistically and 53,000 is my crazy dream guess. lol

I think I’ve told this story on here before but I bumped into Gears Armo Jack Steven and Dal in Brisbane several years ago and Gears took a photo of us with my phone. My membership card was in my phone cover and after I got back to the motel and finished batting off over the photos I noticed my membership card was gone. Thanks very much Gears.

I don't blame him. You're excited to see the boys and ask them for a photo. They all agree.
"Oh, not you Gears. Actually would you mind taking it? Cheers."

He probably took your card and reported you to the club to make sure you never win the membership raffle.

We wouldnt go past 50,000 without an announcement the day it happened

I don’t know, sometimes I think they hold these things back till the moment is right.
What a great thing to announce just as we head into Round 1 for example to really get the excitement up.
These things are very well considered by marketing departments.

I don’t know, sometimes I think they hold these things back till the moment is right.
What a great thing to announce just as we head into Round 1 for example to really get the excitement up.
These things are very well considered by marketing departments.
And why 50? We've done that already. Why not 60?

And why 50? We've done that already. Why not 60?

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back