List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would take a guaranteed top 3 pick for Pickett or a Dursma / Pick 8 trade.

Or Butters.

Not sure if Port realise how highly rated Pickett is at the Dees, one of the few players who the kids get his number on the back of jumpers and put bums in seat.
There wouldn’t be too many players in the afl I would trade for butters, now that Gray has retired he is likely my favourite player.
Port are generally pretty decent to trade with if you look at our past 7-8 years. If anything we overpay (you guys would certainly be happy with the Watts trade).

There wouldn’t be too many players in the afl I would trade for butters, now that Gray has retired he is likely my favourite player.
Port are generally pretty decent to trade with if you look at our past 7-8 years. If anything we overpay (you guys would certainly be happy with the Watts trade).

Dees fans would say the same about Pickett

This is no different to me jumping on Port forums asking what they would accept for Butters.

Dees fans would say the same about Pickett

This is no different to me jumping on Port forums asking what they would accept for Butters.
And I’ve already received responses from multiple Dee’s fans explaining as such, hence my earlier polite I’m leaving.

Meek has requested a trade from Freo too, making it him, Lobb, Logue, Acres and Tucker that have requested trades the last 24 hours. How much are they paying Jackson?? Lol

Meek has requested a trade from Freo too, making it him, Lobb, Logue, Acres and Tucker that have requested trades the last 24 hours. How much are they paying Jackson?? Lol

What started as a massive coup for the Dockers, targeting (and set to get) Jackson could actually end up backfiring imo. Not only does he not really fill a need, especially with Darcy a gun ruck, it could hurt them culturally if the departing players are valued by the playing group.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think if you got a pick between 5-8 you’d be happy ?
We won a flag last year and finished second after the H & A this year, we need to capitalise on our list now.
We have enough stars already developing at Globetrotters thank you very much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won a flag last year and finished second after the H & A this year, we need to capitalise on our list now.
We have enough stars already developing at Globetrotters thank you very much.
If your list stands still, you are going backwards, in reality. As other clubs are already building quality, to catch and surpass us.

We need draft-kids to come in, as many of our gun players are all the same age... and if we cop a couple of serious injuries to these players, we could fall well out of top 6 contention.

If your list stands still, you are going backwards, in reality. As other clubs are already building quality, to catch and surpass us.

We need draft-kids to come in, as many of our gun players are all the same age... and if we cop a couple of serious injuries to these players, we could fall well out of top 6 contention.
This is my view point as well. A bit lucky the Dee's did not lose a key player for most of the season but that did not matter in the end.

This is my view point as well. A bit lucky the Dee's did not lose a key player for most of the season but that did not matter in the end.
Well TMc was a loss.

And IMO, Petracca seemed to be carrying some injury all season. possibly from the 2021 Granny.?
Viney early season, but came good thru the mid and back end...
Gus a little niggle late season.? and Max copped something I think... around 6 weeks out from the end.?

Oli was mostly OK, until he broke the thumb. from a Selwood kick, I think it was.?

Our gun players were all down on early-season form, at the back-end.

Not as resilient this season.

Let's chuck in Petty too if we're giving handouts to South Australia 🙃

“I feel like that post and obviously our fans under rate Duursma. That's a pretty reasonable deal, probably a bit skewed in Melbs favour if anything IMO. Duursma will come on next year, I'm sure of that.”

This post has 15 likes on the Port board. Duursma spent two months playing SANFL this season.

ANB, Spargo, Sparrow, Brayshaw, Pickett, Fritsch, Petty were the only players on the list to play 23 games and half the team came in injured last week. Nothing lucky about that run.

“I feel like that post and obviously our fans under rate Duursma. That's a pretty reasonable deal, probably a bit skewed in Melbs favour if anything IMO. Duursma will come on next year, I'm sure of that.”

This post has 15 likes on the Port board. Duursma spent two months playing SANFL this season.
Pickett is worth 5 times the worth of Duursma and I wouldn’t be disappointed to see Duursma in red and blue.

This will probably be shouted down but does anyone think we should possibly look to trade Sparrow, Jordon and/or Harmes? All could be good full time mids but are s**t on the flanks.

A club with thin midfield stocks would be silly not to enquire about them imo. We'd probably only get third round picks but might be a good move for all involved.

And if we lost one/two of them, hopefully it'd force the coaches to play genuine flankers with pace/kicking skills/attacking mindsets/goal sense/hopefully all of the above.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back