Game Day 2022 Trade Period Match Thread

Have you installed a Rheem or felt the loving embrace of Continental Tyres safely guide your trip?

• Having a shower in my Rheem right now

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • No, what a stupid poll

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • YOU DONT KNOW ME

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Luke Jackson

Votes: 65 53.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, we absolutely need to extort North here, they cant afford to miss out on any players wanting to join that club at the moment. We should have them over a barrel for those two and need to be ruthless, especially since we seem content helping Carlton take whoever they want for basically free

Also, we absolutely need to extort North here, they cant afford to miss out on any players wanting to join that club at the moment. We should have them over a barrel for those two and need to be ruthless, especially since we seem content helping Carlton take whoever they want for basically free

exactly what I was thinking…they need mature, stable and professional players

Step Brothers Pam GIF by hero0fwar

I'm not sure these so called "attitude problems" really exist. To me it reads as though he could well display a studious application to his training, diet and preparations, and views the organisation that is the North Melbourne Football Club, as both completely rudderless and incompetent. Perhaps it's not his attitude at all?
Especially considering a lot of the "leaks" came from Cary and King who played for some club I can't remember... but I'm sure it's not relevant...

Yeah right mate you must have a short memory i mean having WADA come over the top to find Essendon guilty for doping it’s player’s after the AFL found them not guilty in their own tribunal doesn’t smell of a corrupt comp to you.
My post references Brisbane, Port and Adelaide, but, nup, we are the victims.

north probably take Bergman to play with his brother, I rate bergman too

Means the priority 3rd or 2nd may end up at Port seeing as a player is involved

This is going to be a very different trade period all of a sudden

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love us to get the F3 for Tucker ASAP and then just try eek out the best deal for Logue

F3 from North is like 40, pretty good pick for Tucker

EDIT: and this would surely get the Sharp deal done too

* so many thoughts going through my head with this, posting like mad

I wish Horne announced it like 4 weeks ago, North surely would have got better priority compo, damn it

I would love us to get the F3 for Tucker ASAP and then just try eek out the best deal for Logue

F3 from North is like 40, pretty good pick for Tucker

EDIT: and this would surely get the Sharp deal done too
Seem like we are getting more for Tucker then for Acres, contracted or not, that's ridiculous

Seem like we are getting more for Tucker then for Acres, contracted or not, that's ridiculous
Contract, ladder position and the fact that North picks are devalued due to being priority picks with limitations

If Tucker is going blues and Acres to North then we get more for Acres IMO

north probably take Bergman to play with his brother, I rate bergman too

Means the priority 3rd or 2nd may end up at Port seeing as a player is involved

This is going to be a very different trade period all of a sudden
Despite having similar names Miles and Miller are actually not related in the slightest which is odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back