VFL 2022 VFL list management & general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Funnily enough, the best way to add or work on your defensive game is to play in defence.
I'd suggest if he does play back, it'll be in a more attacking flanker role - eg. being used in a role that will make him AFL depth for the roles likely to be played by N Daicos and Pendles.

I'm at this practice game. Think my eyes are going, can't see s**t. Bit sloppy so far. Johnson looks likely up forward but dropped a few and missed a couple. Poults, Cal and Fin getting their hands on it We are 1.4 to 1.2 after one quarter kicking with a bit of a breeze.

I'm at this practice game. Think my eyes are going, can't see sh*t. Bit sloppy so far. Johnson looks likely up forward but dropped a few and missed a couple. Poults, Cal and Fin getting their hands on it We are 1.4 to 1.2 after one quarter kicking with a bit of a breeze.

Olympic Park is a Shocking place to watch Footy

Jen's posted a bit of it on Insta...looks pretty scrappy and sounds like its WINDY up in Melbourne?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great hands, a decent leap, dangerous in front of goal, pace & gets himself in good positions.
He looks like an AFL player.

Yes, sorry well left I forgot to reply to your message. Agree with this. Was also impressed with his willingness to compete in the air all day. Threw himself at the high ball constantly. The thing is he is a bit of an in between size so might need continue building his fitness to be able to work up the ground a bit more. Can see him getting a crack sometime this season and would suit our current game style.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back