Resource 2023 AFL Draft Discussion...

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure North have already confirmed that they are allowed to trade those future picks..

Which is a complete joke given the AFL would ”review“ whether north still needed them at the end of 2024 if north still had them..
i would be shocked if afl allows this

Pretty sure North have already confirmed that they are allowed to trade those future picks..

Which is a complete joke given the AFL would ”review“ whether north still needed them at the end of 2024 if north still had them..
Imagine if they traded them to us. The AFL would strip them off us in an instant, and then get Barrett to write an article rubbing our faces in it.

You are priceless. Gill has already publicly announced that they can spend them this year.
If they don't, then they can be taken away next year!
news flash gill is gone as of last night

lets see if they actually trade them

385303998_728391815994627_2472732841255361045_n.jpg
M Boyd is such a random one for Green lol, I assume he’s a Dogs fan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is a player ever realistic about who they play like?

Is there a 3rd round prospect coming out saying they play like Jake Kelly or Lachie Murphy?

Imagine if they traded them to us. The AFL would strip them off us in an instant, and then get Barrett to write an article rubbing our faces in it.

There is only a review on the picks if we retain them, they don't want us to stockpile them. I guess they could be used to trade for future picks but I think if possible they will be used to improve current position in the draft. I am not aware of anyone of note we are trading for, it doesn't seem Swans or Carlton are after a lot for the players we are interested in.

Is a player ever realistic about who they play like?

Is there a 3rd round prospect coming out saying they play like Jake Kelly or Lachie Murphy?
It's framed as who they look up to

Looks like a couple just went with their favourite players

Will this do?

386736516_728391852661290_4111163068378356008_n.jpg
I once heard Daniel Gorringe say he reckons he could play his best footy as an onballer...

In all seriousness though, if both the head academy coach and the player reckons he can be a true swingman, more than happy to back the kid in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back