Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh they're darlings really.

Interesting fact and I for one suggest this period of time is still in full swing and it explains a heck of a lot.

"Poort is a lithic technology cultural period in the Middle Stone Age in Africa named after the Howieson's Poort Shelter archeological site near Grahamstown in South Africa.[1] It seems to have lasted around 5,000 years between roughly 65,800 BP and 59,500 BP".
Yes but how many premiership’s did they win, or more importantly how many spoons?

excuse my ignorance, but what is SANFL? am I supposed to know or care?
Picture it like this - it’s when you’re the biggest and baddest grade sixer then you’re the smallest year seven
Call it the judas effect

Ok I was a tad harsh on Jason Horne Fabian Francis.

My sources have told me Jason Horne Fabian Francis' operation was a complete success. The Poort Doctors being some of the best in the business have managed to repair what we couldn't.

I wish JHFF aka Blade Runner all the best and hope he wins every award next season.

View attachment 1546248
Is Boomer Harvey in his back pack?

So out of concern for you all, see I am a decent guy. I am developing a do's and don'ts list in case any of you travel to the Poort of Adelaide for a holiday or whatnot.

Travel Safety Tips for Visiting Developing Places.​

This will cover all things that you could find a challenge and diseases you may come across. I won't be finished for a bit and will probably publish in the week of our next clash against the Poort of Adelaide.

Just quickly though should you come across someone in the Poort of Adelaide frothing at the mouth there is a fair chance they have the rabies.
Unfortunately, the rabies is quite common in these underprivileged areas.

Also
  • A decoy wallet may help distract the thief. The thief will target your very visible wallet, while your money is somewhere else (eg, in another pocket). Carry your passport and money in a hidden waist wallet.

Anyways once done I honestly hope this helps keep you all safe.

Love,

TAO.

So out of concern for you all, see I am a decent guy. I am developing a do's and don'ts list in case any of you travel to the Poort of Adelaide for a holiday or whatnot.

I've heard about this kind of thing.

Extreme Tourism: 10 Of The Most Dangerous Places In The World Only The Brave Dare Visit​

2/10 Villarrica Volcano - Chile​

Bungee jumping is risky. Volcanoes are dangerous. So why not combine the two? Yep, tourists who travel to Pucon, Chile have the opportunity to bungee jump into an active volcano. This option comes as a part of an extreme tourist package that also includes waterfall bungee jumping, whitewater rafting, and skydiving as part of the itinerary.

1/10 Port Paps Home Game - Alberton Game Day​

Known by locals as "The House of Mother's Love" this is a an experience that extreme tourists love to try. 3 painful hours of sex, drugs and violently arguing about who the funniest one is on GoggleBox. And that's just the player experience before they leave home for the game.

Extreme Tourism: 10 Of The Most Dangerous Places In The World Only The Brave Dare Visit​

Bungee jumping is risky. Volcanoes are dangerous. So why not combine the two? Yep, tourists who travel to Pucon, Chile have the opportunity to bungee jump into an active volcano. This option comes as a part of an extreme tourist package that also includes waterfall bungee jumping, whitewater rafting, and skydiving as part of the itinerary.

Known by locals as "The House of Mother's Love" this is a an experience that extreme tourists love to try. 3 painful hours of sex, drugs and violently arguing about who the funniest one is on GoggleBox. And that's just the player experience before they leave home for the game.
Funny thing is, Crows fans are way more feral than Port fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right who's driving this bloody bus? Lives are at risk, and you seem hellbent on making light of a serious situation :p

I have just received an update from one of my sources who had gone missing, all Sth Australians are as bad if not worse than those from the Poort of Adelaide. Thanks Mav :p

Now for those travelling it is best you bring your own liquids ensuring the seal hasn't been tampered with. Poort-belly is no laughing matter, even going near a Poort of Adelaide native though can give you the shits.

You are all welcome

Right who's driving this bloody bus? Lives are at risk, and you seem hellbent on making light of a serious situation :p

I have just received an update from one of my sources who had gone missing, all Sth Australians are as bad if not worse than those from the Poort of Adelaide. Thanks Mav :p

Now for those travelling it is best you bring your own liquids ensuring the seal hasn't been tampered with. Poort-belly is no laughing matter, even going near a Poort of Adelaide native though can give you the shits.

You are all welcome
Dirty b@stards
sea-lion-260nw-600297404.jpg

Yeh it's a pretty wild party scene over there when the inbreeding option is taken off the table.
Just reminded me of that old Poort Adelaide joke ..... the one where a young fella asks his dad if he can invite his girlfriend around for dinner. His dad tells him "no" and that he shouldn't have a girlfriend because - "if she's not good enough for her own family, then she's certainly not good enough for ours!".

No doubt Port had us over a barrel ( actually being South Australian its lucky they didn't have us in a barrel) when ole Judas left the building

But hopefully the footy gods will prevail (Christ, we are due a break !) and our 2 first round picks make Wayne Carey look like a reserve for Moe seconds
Sounds like something a former, and very short term, * CEO would say, in the hope of gaining some coin :-D

No doubt Port had us over a barrel ( actually being South Australian its lucky they didn't have us in a barrel) when ole Judas left the building

But hopefully the footy gods will prevail (Christ, we are due a break !) and our 2 first round picks make Wayne Carey look like a reserve for Moe seconds
Then we are certain to win many flags in the future nothing to do with me being a X Moe senior and Seconds player

Jason’s legs must be healing up nicely, my mate saw him hobbling around thaxted golf course.

My friend yelled out “Jase,” spooked him so hard he went scurrying. Makes me think golf probably wasn’t in his rehab plan?
Was the screaming of ‘Jase’ before or after he hit the ball towards him.

Back