Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

They thread banned me after this post:

i thought I'd replied to this.
Anyway Roos was paid by the club to develop leadership and culture two years ago. Its been his job since and if those things are in a s**t state how the hell does he get away with washing his hands of the problem and walking away? Seems like a consistent theme among soft campaigners who can't go the distance...

Talk about piss weak.
He doesn't hold a hose, mate! Or was that some other fraud in Hawaii......

A big thankyou to the moderators for their continued cooperation in deleting any poor taste/illegal comments from this thread.

I have been working overtime, hitting that report button on anything that might be out of order. Together we can keep this community safe.

Why don’t you crawl back under your tarp.

A big thankyou to the moderators for their continued cooperation in deleting any poor taste/illegal comments from this thread. 🙏

I have been working overtime, hitting that report button on anything that might be out of order. Together we can keep this community safe.
A big thankyou to the moderators for their continued cooperation in deleting any poor taste/illegal comments from this thread. 🙏

17314E9B-A377-4194-A52D-C8B8AF9E5EB8.gif

Hey ms Mangle how about you * off you little whinging campaigner

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Away Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1675228421582.png

Hello Poweraids,

You're welcome I've been burning the ol midnight oil at both ends ensuring this place remains safe for not only you but other Poorta-supporta fans. Crikey, this lot on here between you and me are heathens!

If they were cities I'd never work out whether they're Sodom or Gomorrah ( I did afford myself a LOL just then)

But some people just don't have the intelligments of say a Poorta-supporta.

It's lowbrow humor all the way it would seem.

Anyways you keep reportin and I'll keep deleting. I think it is important to stalk other teams' boards to ensure ones safety.
Anyway I best go someone just posted something on the GWS board besmirching a North footballer, cripes hold the phone I'm going straight for the report button

I'm a self-appointed Mod fyi. Keep safe Poweraids

Yours,

TAO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Poweraids,

You're welcome I've been burning the ol midnight oil at both ends ensuring this place remains safe for not only you but other Poorta-supporta fans. Crikey, this lot on here between you and me are heathens!

If they were cities I'd never work out whether they're Sodom or Gomorrah ( I did afford myself a LOL just then)

Anyways you keep reportin and I'll keep deleting. I think it is important to stalk other teams' boards to ensure ones safety.
Anyway I best go someone just posted something on the GWS board besmirching a North footballer, cripes hold the phone I'm going straight for the report button

Yours,

TAO
I noticed you waited like I did to post a reply here so that Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Poweraids would be home from school to see it.

Hello Poweraids,

Yours,

TAO
:$

No, thankyou Poward, I feel safer already

Is that Poweraids the local Poorta-supporta Sheriff ?
The glasses are telling me he's spent far too long self-pleasuring.

Your posts aren't respecting the vital role the Poorta Dlelie gestapo perform.

This level of obsessive monitoring takes time and dedication.

68920_frankfurtairporttowerphotofraportag_962297.jpg

"Don't want to alarm you guys but an IP tracing back to Kilmore just suggested Jason enjoys milking a pet male cow"

"Bull?"

"No it's really happening"

"Don't want to alarm you guys but an IP tracing back to Kilmore just suggested Jason enjoys milking a pet male cow"

"Bull?"

It would explain why Cam wanted him gone.

CD7EE4D2-823D-4335-835D-A07D39C8D263.jpeg

"Bull?"

1675299382505.png

I got this off the JHFF Facebook page. Interesting development, it seems some may have questioned his methodology, but good to see he's continuing on regardless.

It must be very strange to think stalking another club on BF is normal behavior. I mean I'm sure if Jeff Dahmer was still alive he'd be 1. a Poorta-supporta and 2. probably think stalking is a mighty fine plan.

oh well indeed.

Last edited:
View attachment 1598413

I got this off the JHFF Facebook page. Interesting development, it seems some may have questioned his methodology, but good to see he's continuing on regardless.

It must be very strange to think stalking another club on BF is normal behavior. I mean I'm sure if Jeff Dahmer was still alive he'd be 1. a Poorta-supporta and 2. probably think stalking is a mighty fine plan.

oh well indeed.
Before we go any further, have you happen to find out the bulls pronouns?
That might clear up a little of the confusion.

Last edited:
Back