Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bringing in Fiorini

had most of the cbas last week and played well... should retain his position, and only 600k

worst case scenario, i straight swap him to mills next week, but fairly confident he maintains his good role now, especially with ellis and weller coming in to play wing

bringing in Fiorini

had most of the cbas last week and played well... should retain his position, and only 600k

worst case scenario, i straight swap him to mills next week, but fairly confident he maintains his good role now, especially with ellis and weller coming in to play wing
Touk back next week so it’s a very short play

Going to give Mills a go because I couldn't afford anyone special with my 850k.

Just realised no warner means mills stonks go up. Tempted to pull the trigger early (was gonna see if Sheldrick scored well enough to field, double down and get any premo next week) but this is juicy

Just realised no warner means mills stonks go up. Tempted to pull the trigger early (was gonna see if Sheldrick scored well enough to field, double down and get any premo next week) but this is juicy
Few things riding on Sheldrick, if he could just play his own game before his teammates lock out, then Warner/Mills still free to decide on. 😂

Few things riding on Sheldrick, if he could just play his own game before his teammates lock out, then Warner/Mills still free to decide on. 😂
Mate that would be great 🤣🤣 think I'll just pull the trigger on mills. If Sheldrick goes well it sucks as I can't loop (then double down and get any premo next week) and alot of top 100 with Yeo will now be fielding Sheldrick. But this is my chance to get a leg up

949k to spend

Serong - been good but not confident he’ll keep it up. Has that food issue too
Jelly - playing pure wing now. Still been scoring well but don’t like his chances
Trac - Oliver back will slow him down a bit. Don’t mind it but don’t love it
Crouch - In form but we know how quick that turns around for him. Did finish off last year great though
Walsh - Surely turns it around?
Mills - Later

So either get Crouch/Walsh or just get Sinclair and wait for Oliver? Will still need 1 more mid after that though which has me considering Crouch this week then Sinc/Oliver in over the next 2. What should I do?

View attachment 1725258

I hate this with all of my life but I don't trust Trac or Serong or Brouch, and Wilmot's 87 means Himmelberg probably gets benched anyway.

Pretty good chance I change my mind and get Doch or Duncan tomorrow anyway.

Woke up a giant coward and couldn't do it. Think I'll go Johnson out for Doch instead or maybe get really gutless and go Harrison out for Duncan. Given everyone's bringing HH in, feels mad to trade him out in case he goes nuts. Benching him this week for Wilmot's 87 (should I? other options to bench would be Duncan if I bring him in, Keays, Stewart, Day, Darcy Cameron?) is probably enough of a fade.

Not having Bont feels like it's going to burn me especially with the breakeven south of 90, won't get cheaper. But priced at 117 - surely that's not remotely 'value' for how he plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

949k to spend

Serong - been good but not confident he’ll keep it up. Has that food issue too
Jelly - playing pure wing now. Still been scoring well but don’t like his chances
Trac - Oliver back will slow him down a bit. Don’t mind it but don’t love it
Crouch - In form but we know how quick that turns around for him. Did finish off last year great though
Walsh - Surely turns it around?
Mills - Later

So either get Crouch/Walsh or just get Sinclair and wait for Oliver? Will still need 1 more mid after that though which has me considering Crouch this week then Sinc/Oliver in over the next 2. What should I do?
If Sheldrick scores tonight as emergency forward, I'm jumping on Walsh.

He'll finish the season strongly I think.

Moving Yeo and Rowell (possibly hardest watch im this season for my money). What’s the better call here?

1) Doch and Keays/Cameron +$10k

Or

2) Bont and Berg +$77k

Only rook left is Shelly for this week because of Yeo. Both trades get me a top 3 in their line and someone that could sit at F/D6 and score ok. Thoughts?

Can someone sense check this:

Lloyd - Sinclair
Hobbs - Cameron

Hobbs is coming off a ton but I'm not convinced he keeps it up. I can get Docherty instead but then not left with enough to upgrade Hobbs. Already have Hewett so no rookie options.
Sinc is a good call, Hobbs is fine and still tonned last weekend with DP and zerrett playing. Other option upfront is Keays?

Can someone sense check this:

Lloyd - Sinclair
Hobbs - Cameron

Hobbs is coming off a ton but I'm not convinced he keeps it up. I can get Docherty instead but then not left with enough to upgrade Hobbs. Already have Hewett so no rookie options.
Looks like a double upgrade to me. Sinclair's going at/better than Doc currently given roles.

Agree that Hobbs is now done. Be happy you got one more ton out of him than many who traded him on his bye (me included).

Moving Yeo and Rowell (possibly hardest watch im this season for my money). What’s the better call here?

1) Doch and Keays/Cameron +$10k

Or

2) Bont and Berg +$77k

Only rook left is Shelly for this week because of Yeo. Both trades get me a top 3 in their line and someone that could sit at F/D6 and score ok. Thoughts?
Much prefer option 1 because of the uncertainty around Berg's role. I'd go Cameron over Keays in option 1 fwiw.

Much prefer option 1 because of the uncertainty around Berg's role. I'd go Cameron over Keays in option 1 fwiw.
Yeah I didn’t love berg but I had all the time in the world for Bont. But Doch and one of the others at F6 was my first gut feeling

Keays Vs Cameron is a hard call hey - both queries over role (mid or fwd for Keays, cox/frampton taking Darcy’s ruck role). Keays potentially better ceiling as mid but Cameron provides an easy backup if anything happens to Roma/tinglish…

Yeah I didn’t love berg but I had all the time in the world for Bont. But Doch and one of the others at F6 was my first gut feeling

Keays Vs Cameron is a hard call hey - both queries over role (mid or fwd for Keays, cox/frampton taking Darcy’s ruck role). Keays potentially better ceiling as mid but Cameron provides an easy backup if anything happens to Roma/tinglish…
Assume u have Sinclair v Doc. Not sure what 35k on DC would get u

Bookie lines this week. Not all players get a line. From Pointsbet as Neds are slow on the lines this week - but reckon there'll be some differences (i.e. they have Dawson 110+ at 1.82 - which means his line with them is probably 111.5 not 116.5

Laird: 118.5
Dawson: 116.5
Bont: 114.5
Merrett: 111.5
Daicos: 110.5
Brayshaw: 109.5
Mitchell: 108.5
Docherty: 107.5
Petracca: 107.5
Crouch: 107.5
Josh Kelly: 106.5
Treloar: 105.5
Sinclair: 105.5
Errol: 104.5
Serong: 104.5
Libba: 104.5
Rozee: 103.5
Butters: 103.5
Parish: 102.5
Macrae: 102.5
Cerra: 101.5
Cogs: 101.5
Tim Kelly: 101.5
Anderson: 100.5
Walsh: 100.5
Nic Martin: 99.5
Parker: 98.5
Keays: 98.5
Daniel: 97.5
Ryan: 97.5
Steele: 96.5
Stewart: 95.5
Sheezel: 95.5
Day: 94.5
Ziebell: 93.5
Rowell: 92.5
Duggan: 92.5
LDU: 92.5
Bazlenka: 91.5
Dale: 90.5
Shuey: 90.5
N W-M: 89.5
Duncan: 89.5
Cripps: 88.5
Ash: 88.5
Lloyd: 87.5
Newman: 87.5
Young: 86.5
Redman: 86.5
Ridley: 86.5
Hobbs: 83.5
Wood: 83.5
B Hill: 80.5
Salem: 78.5

Interesting that based on this, the best value for money player of the week is probably Luke Shuey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back