Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young and Humphrey for Mills and Himmelberg (Hobbs F6, Sheldrick looped on bench, no rookies on field)

Or

Young and Hobbs for Crouch and Himmelberg (Sheldrick F6)

On SM-A736B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Which one are you choosing from the below:

I still have S Mitchell and Jonhson/Sheldrick on field.

Rowell > Brayshaw
Young > Sinclair
$4k in Bank

Rowell > Crouch
Young > Sinclair
$91k in Bank

Rowell > Crouch
Bumphey > Himmelberg
$195k in Bank

Rowell > Brayshaw
Bumphrey > Himmelberg
$108k in Bank
option 1

If you had a choice of Docherty and Sinclair who are you taking ?
(taking into account the small price diff and the matchup this week)
Probably Sinclair, should get a fair stack of it rotating through the mids and a nice fixture, Doc's BE means his price wont get out of reach

If you had a choice of Docherty and Sinclair who are you taking ?
(taking into account the small price diff and the matchup this week)
I’d take Sinclair purely on the fact that I think Doc is still playing that HF role which affects his scoring. Could be wrong on that though

Rethinking my direction. Was gonna bring in HH for Yeo and one of Mills/Simpkin for Humphrey.
Now I think I'll go
Yeo -> Dawson
Humph -> 200k rook (wait for team sheets)

Gives me another look at Simpkin/Mills to pick one next week along with Ashcroft to a BCrouch/Treloar type (whoever i can afford)

Last edited:
I’d take Sinclair purely on the fact that I think Doc is still playing that HF role which affects his scoring. Could be wrong on that though

Based on his heat map from the suns game looks to be back in defence.
328e3d2432d483dd14f9d2aee5981234.jpg

Humphrey to Himmelberg. No rookies left.

Hopefully can improve on my 2.5k rank. Finished 550 last year. Not sure I can repeat that. We will see. I don't think my team is bad when I see others have Sheldrick etc still on field. But it's not great either

100k in the bank ready to start getting rid of the likes of Lloyd next week.

1688023761437.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Straight bat this week.. Yeo to Doch

Next week MJ up to one of those all or nothing Mills/Simpkin/Steele types.
I was looking at trading MJ next week too, but his BE is only 20 with the 37 to drop off, the 99 will cycle through for 2 more weeks. Very much a wait n see for me, really depends on his scoring this week and possibly the week after as to whether I punt him or not.

I was looking at trading MJ next week too, but his BE is only 20 with the 37 to drop off, the 99 will cycle through for 2 more weeks. Very much a wait n see for me, really depends on his scoring this week and possibly the week after as to whether I punt him or not.
Its gotta be one of him or Shel to go next week unless i want to wait a few weeks of looping between the two and doing something other "luxury" trades but id certainly lean towards getting MJ up to an approx 750k mid

Do I bother with O'Donnell? Or stick with Fahey?

Both won't make money, maybe I just use the loop?

Why won't Fahey make money? His BE is reasonable now isn't it?

It's a blessing and a curse having MJ, Sheldrick and Windhager. After I trade wardlaw next week they are my only rookies with cash on their heads but it's too early to cut any of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back