Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing really interesting at selection, right? Maybe bar consequences of Warner missing.

Harrison out is kinda annoying because I assume he'll be the sub, means if Sheldrick does well I probably can't take his score unless I bring in a zero.

Whoever I get in this week sees me 'full premo' - but the only way I can get Doch is to go Humphrey + (Johnson or Wilmot). Need to keep Wilmot for the sake of having defensive cover, and hate punting Johnson early. Was going to punt Robertson, but reckon I'll keep him (and EMG him on the presumption Johnson goes) and if I don't punt Johnson, punt Harrison instead.

Punting Harrison instead of Johnson has my budget at 781k for the inclusion (provided I go a 200ker) - Probably means it's one of Steele, Mills, Sheezel, LDU, Duncan, Mills, Shuey, or Simpkin as the inclusion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I need to trade him can get Keays over Himmel..

Keays is still good right? Working on the theory if he hasn't been moved by now then that's where he'll be from now on. Past averages when playing midfield are a little hard to ignore
Apparently still good .....but who can truly believe an AFL Coach

Is McCluggage making himself someone worth going for now - has pedigree in past years, maybe he's back?
Well with Short out, I’ve gotta get a replacement in next week. Keeping an eye on him as he’s another post bye high scorer player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back